Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought one of these online, my first GL ever. What's the story behind these? What's the limitation?

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Never mind, found it. 432 produced? They seem to be really easy to come by and relatively cheap. Quite odd, I must say....

·
Registered
477 Posts
They put some sweet cars in those little boxes. It is too bad they don't do them anymore. The club 'Cuda was badass. That butternut yellow Impala was A-1.

Mem-reeees........

·
Registered
618 Posts
Agreed.....some of my favorite cars came from those releases.

I am still missing the last few releases..I'm gonna have to start tracking them down...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
109 Posts
They put some sweet cars in those little boxes. It is too bad they don't do them anymore. The club 'Cuda was badass. That butternut yellow Impala was A-1.

Mem-reeees........
Right now i have the top bid on the only UTH AAR Cuda on ebay, could everybody please not outbid me & let me have it lol!:lol:

·
Registered
477 Posts
Right now i have the top bid on the only UTH AAR Cuda on ebay, could everybody please not outbid me & let me have it lol!:lol:
IMO the nicest one they made. Ha ha ha, OK, I won't touch it. Besides, it went over my target price and I already have an extra. Funny, I've paid less than $10 for this car and I've seen it sell for over $40 on more than one occasion. Ya just never know......

But this was the only one you couldn't just buy. Good luck JJ! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good luck from me too. Please post it when you get it. I have freed the Javelin from the box this week. It is number 90.

·
Registered
109 Posts
IMO the nicest one they made. Ha ha ha, OK, I won't touch it. Besides, it went over my target price and I already have an extra. Funny, I've paid less than $10 for this car and I've seen it sell for over $40 on more than one occasion. Ya just never know......

if i don't get it will yiou sell me your extra lol :wave:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Good luck from me too. Please post it when you get it. I have freed the Javelin from the box this week. It is number 90.
thanx Kiwi & i will if i get it, good lookin javelin, i set my uth's free also just keep my greenie's in the package

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanx Kiwi & i will if i get it, good lookin javelin, i set my uth's free also just keep my greenie's in the package
Which is a little odd, seeing that UTH are more limited than greenies? I couldn't quite understand why the UTH aren't fetching more in auctions. But hey, good for me, I got it cheap. :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Which is a little odd, seeing that UTH are more limited than greenies? I couldn't quite understand why the UTH aren't fetching more in auctions. But hey, good for me, I got it cheap. :)
I beleive that as far as casting paint jobs they are more limited but as far as how many of a certain piece are made the green machines are around 1 of a 100, some a little more some less, the uth's are around 1 of 500, i mostly collect regular pieces but lately have caught the bug for these chase cars & i do consider the uth cars as somewhat of a chase vehicle

·
Registered
109 Posts

Got it for $26.70 including shipping, hang on to that extra because when the market is not soft anymore to me is a $40-$50 car & beautiful, will post pics when she rolls in, thank you

1 - 12 of 12 Posts