Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, as the title say, i think GreenLight should make this Car as a next Car for their Auction Block Series:

That Car was a 1967 Chevrolet Yenko Camaro. i'm pretty sure that it will be a worth one for GreenLight Auction Block Series :thumbsup:

I would love to have this car as a next GreenLight Die-Cast on my GreenLight Collection :thumbsup:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Check this out:

The Engine, Wheel, Tire............everything looks Completely Awesome!
Cmon GreenLight, make this car before anyone else do it :cool:

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
I gotta disagree. Many other diecast co.s have issued the Camaro six ways from Sunday.

Now as far as what GL should make: the top of my list is the 1969 Pontiac Grand Prix!

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
I would buy it - the Camaro, that is - I never liked GM's 'bulbous' style they came out with at the end of the sixties.

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
That's just what I was thinking.
You know, there just aren't enough Camaros. :lol:
Yes I agree on that, but GL don't have the $%# to do that even on a 1/18 scale too....I rather wait for Jesus, which I may have a better chance on than to wait for on authentic looking 1967 Chevy Camaro 427 Yenko or even an Baldwin-Motion version too.....But Hey its just my opinion....:cool:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I gotta disagree. Many other diecast co.s have issued the Camaro six ways from Sunday.

Now as far as what GL should make: the top of my list is the 1969 Pontiac Grand Prix!
If GL make this Pontiac Grand Prix, then i'm gonna buy it and add it to my GL Collection:

1969 Pontiac Grand Prix SJ 428, 4-Speed

The wheels looks Very Awesome!

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
I'd like to see the '79-'81 Camaro made next by one of the detail diecast makers. I think the first one to do it will sell tons of them.

·
Registered
520 Posts
I'd like to see the '79-'81 Camaro made next by one of the detail diecast makers. I think the first one to do it will sell tons of them.
I'd get a few for sure! Those 1979-81 Camaros were pretty sharp in Z-28 trim with the tri-colored stripes. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Does Jada still have those exclusivity rights to those old Camaro's still?
Mattel too, that's why everybody and their grandma's diecast company makes a 69 but no 67. Enough with the Camaros already. M2 and JL, and 100% HW are all good examples. GL should make a 68-70 Coronet/Super Bee to compliment their fine examples of the plymouth b-bodies. They should also go ahead and pony up the cash for the liscensing to make the Superbird. The Grend Prix is a decent suggestion though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts