Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my cars in the mail today and scored a 1967 GTO Green Machine. {# 14 on the base}. I was told there will only be 40 circulated. These are sweet cars.

Dane

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thuntboss,

I spoke to Katie at Greenlight today about the GM production for these cars. They made 66 GM's. Six will be used for licensing rights and their archives. Sixty were sent to the distributor to do what he pleases. Therefore, there will be 60 Green Machines in circulation. The distributor is likely to keep some as well, so I would venture to say that there will be less than 60 available.

Dane

·
Registered
365 Posts
Talked to Richard at Ad-ventures - they keep 5, 3 to the company(corporate) so that should leave about 50 to go around

Mike

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Ordered My GM today. Very nice looking and the first Promo Green Machine to feature the full body emerald green paint job. Most of the promo GM's
have featured green hubs and base.

Regards, DrDeal

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
Guess no one wants to tell you anything Dave.
The website store lists an older Ertl Mustang for sale. Maybe you could contact them. Otherwise only ones I have seen for sale are from that Ad-Ventures seller on e-bay. He has a set of three colors up for bid.

http://www.thebloom.com/

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Here is the auction # for the three car GTO set. Very hard to find based on no GTO or Greenlight in the title. 190094653576 At $76 at present.

DrDeal

·
Registered
365 Posts
Ad-ventures is only set -up as an online ebay store. Go to their home page and under apple blossom is this years GTOs(GL) and several prior years offerings still availbable (MB,JL,RC2,etc)

Mike

1 - 15 of 15 Posts