Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings Everyone!

GreenLight has produced a Limited Edition of the 2010 Taurus SHO for the New York Yankee's "Drive One Home" giveaway sponsored by Ford! A 1:1 pinstripe-themed SHO will be given away to one lucky person at the game. In addition, these replicas will be available to the first 18,000 people in attendance at the game on September 15 when the Yankees take on the Blue Jays.

Check out the link below and click on "Win a Yankee Edition 2010 Taurus" to watch a video about this unique giveaway:

http://www.yourtristateforddealers.com/

A GreenLight representative will be in attendance to watch our cars be handed out at the game. This is a promotional item only and will not be for sale in stores or through GreenLight.

Have a great day!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
I hope the guys who buy the next 18,001 don't have to cover the cost of these too. I don't like the Taurus but you guys know what you're doing and have done well 'til now. Keep pumping out cars and I'll buy the ones I like.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Greetings Everyone!

GreenLight has produced a Limited Edition of the 2010 Taurus SHO for the New York Yankee's "Drive One Home" giveaway sponsored by Ford! A 1:1 pinstripe-themed SHO will be given away to one lucky person at the game. In addition, these replicas will be available to the first 18,000 people in attendance at the game on September 15 when the Yankees take on the Blue Jays.

Check out the link below and click on "Win a Yankee Edition 2010 Taurus" to watch a video about this unique giveaway:

http://www.yourtristateforddealers.com/

A GreenLight representative will be in attendance to watch our cars be handed out at the game. This is a promotional item only and will not be for sale in stores or through GreenLight.

Have a great day!
I wonder how many will be on ebay on Sept 16:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
lets hope 1000's so those who are not on the east coast can get one or 10 for a decent price, being wrapped in a yankee uniform means great KUSTOM DONOR!!!!!!!! Maybe it will be like alot of the other baseball promos whole cases will be on the bay CHEAP!!!!!!!
I agree! I would like to get a hold of one of these.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
The 1:1 car is a very nice vehicle in person. Like I said before... If I were in the market for a larger car right now, this one would be high on the list. I think regular versions of this casting will sell fairly well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts