Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am really excited about this one

A classic PU and with a camper on top, wow. Something in 1/64th that you don't ever see. What's everyones thoughts on this one? What about variations: Just a topper on the back, a tonneu cover on the back? This one has me excited which hasn't happened in a while.

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Not much in die-cast has grabbed me lately but to me this is a stunningly well done piece. The rear quarter picture almost looks like a real vehicle.:)

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maybe they will put it in a future release. They do sometimes put the new stuff to club members only.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Maybe they will put it in a future release. They do sometimes put the new stuff to club members only.
Nope, it was said that it would be retired after this one and only release. Never to be seen again.:wave:

sorry, but I'm sure they will pop up on the evil bay and TTP.

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Join the underhood club,,,,Less than $30 and that includes a limited edition car. I'll buy any pickups they make with or without campers. How about reworking the Dodge Chassis to 4X4????

·
Registered
953 Posts
I love this set up. My grandfather had a set up like this and went all over Iowa and Minnesota fishing with it. I would love to see the camper offered by its lonesome so you could put it into other trucks. Maybe offer it in a set like the tools were. A 4 piece set with a toolbox like inthe red Dodge pickup, a tonneau cover, The oter topper coming out and this camper. Could be a seller.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Not sure I believe that one.

06-15-2009, 09:57 AM
admin
Administrator Join Date: Sep 2007

Exclusive UTH Truck

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys -

Here's a sneak peek at an upcoming UTH Exclusive truck - a 1:64 1970 Chevy C-10 with camper top. We have no other plans at the current time to release this truck with camper top anywhere else. It will only be available here on UTH. Only 1,008 units are being produced.

Here is what the design for the truck will look like:

Below are first shots of the camper top on the Chevy C-10 truck from Auction Block - Series 8. I will post pre-production samples of the truck as soon as I have them.

Enjoy!
Katie

·
Registered
618 Posts
Now, I could be wrong; but they way I understand it no other release will have the Camper like this.

I believe Matt posted and said that it was extremely expensive to produce the camper and wasn't something that they could put into normal production.

:wave:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts