Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just in case anyone is not cognizant of the difference in the windshield on the Galaxie convertible and hardtop have a look at the pictures included. Even though they are a little fuzzy you can see the proper angle/height of the hardtop vs. the incorrect convertible. I just got the hardtop from Milezones after waiting a whole 2 days for delivery. How do they do it so fast.:confused:

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
I don't usually buy converts but I think the Galaxie H/Ts look spot on. If anyone at G/L is reading;;;;;can we make these full-size cars in any colors other than red or yellow/black????

·
Registered
305 Posts
Hi Carhauler,

We will see what we can do about this but there are a few out there already. It's just that our number requests are - you guessed it - red, black and silver. But keep your eyes peeled for future releases and ones already out like these.

Thanks,

- Matt

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Carhauler,

We will see what we can do about this but there are a few out there already. It's just that our number requests are - you guessed it - red, black and silver. But keep your eyes peeled for future releases and ones already out like these.

Thanks,

- Matt
As good as the hardtops look the convert with the "toon" windshield looks bad. I cannot see myself buying another convertible.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts