Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
These are for Jimi, I hope everyone likes them.

I stopped working for awhile and I was a bit "rusty".
Hey SS, I'm moving down to your neck of the woods. I just got orders to Cannon AFB. When I get there I want to hire you to rust-up a GL C-10 for me. LMK what your shop rates are. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey SS, I'm moving down to your neck of the woods. I just got orders to Cannon AFB. When I get there I want to hire you to rust-up a GL C-10 for me. LMK what your shop rates are. :thumbsup:
Are you kidding?
That's awesome!
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
I'm gonna have someone to play with!

When do you get here?

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
John, I see how rusty you were, it rusted up those trucks pretty fine. Instead of Goldfinger, maybe we should start calling you Rustfinger. You could pip some James Bond cars under that alias. Or become the villain in the next Austin Powers movie! Who could catch a man that can rust all their vehicles with his touch? Entire towns are being turned into junkyards across the nation.

I'm liking this movie already.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
John, I see how rusty you were, it rusted up those trucks pretty fine. Instead of Goldfinger, maybe we should start calling you Rustfinger. You could pip some James Bond cars under that alias. Or become the villain in the next Austin Powers movie! Who could catch a man that can rust all their vehicles with his touch? Entire towns are being turned into junkyards across the nation.

I'm liking this movie already.
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts