Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to make a long story short i preorder these from someone who cant come threw now!!! i was locked in for 29.00 a car and i ordered 20 of these bad boys!! can anyone out there help me get in again at this price!! if not maybe at least point me somewere to get a couple!! o ya the car is the 1989 turbo trans am coming out in july!!! 1/18th scale! thxs greg

·
Registered
793 Posts
Thanks for the pic. At least now I know there getting somewhere on this casting.
Any OLD's have them up to preorder yet?

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
No one will get them for that price. That is probley why no one responded. We will be getting these in stock, but can't do that price.

Russ

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Milezone said:
No one will get them for that price. That is probley why no one responded. We will be getting these in stock, but can't do that price.

Russ
how much to preorder russ?

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Milezone said:
Hi Kwik,

I think they are $39.99 but let me make sure with Greenlight before I quote you a number.

Russ
hey russ the sooner the better!! i just wanna know i am able to locked in on some of these!! thxs greg

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
Greg, sorry totally forgot on this one. ;-) These are retail for $39.99, but because I like you (and everyone else) ;-) we will have these available for $37.99. Thanks

Russ

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Milezone said:
Word from Greenlight is they will be coming out this fall. ;-)

Russ
do you have a date or month? i cant wait any longer!!!! been like 2yrs keep pushing the date!!! :cry:

·
Registered
793 Posts
6-b-kwik said:
do you have a date or month? i cant wait any longer!!!! been like 2yrs keep pushing the date!!! :cry:
I dont want to know a date. Tired of getting my hopes up just to be dissappointed again.Seems like Greenlight only has time to release Mustang and Mopar castings with the occassional Vette thrown in. :rolleyes:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts