Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being a newbie was looking for information on the green machines such as are they all the same number manufactured,Do they loose a ton of value being out of the package being i like to display my cars in a case & any more info on them would be appreciated.
Thanks

·
Banned
726 Posts
Value will definitely be in package Mint un dented clamshells can fetch big $$$ depending on casting. Series like Black Bandit, Early Muscle Garage, Barrett jackson, etc.... Castings like Mustang Mach 1, Shelby Mustangs, Camaros, etc....

·
Registered
618 Posts
Being a newbie was looking for information on the green machines such as are they all the same number manufactured,Do they loose a ton of value being out of the package being i like to display my cars in a case & any more info on them would be appreciated.
Thanks
if you are in this hobby for the value, you might want to consider a different hobby altogether.

rarily do these cars go up in value after the initial release. Unless you find it on the pegs, your investment will probably :wave:break even or go down.

just some friendly advice.

I collect for the love of the game. I open just about evrything.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
if you are in this hobby for the value, you might want to consider a different hobby altogether.

rarily do these cars go up in value after the initial release. Unless you find it on the pegs, your investment will probably :wave:break even or go down.

just some friendly advice.

I collect for the love of the game. I open just about evrything.
Good advise & i do love cars & collecting,I think nothing looks better then having a bunch of them in a nice display case,I would just hate to spend 40 or 50 bucks on a car to find out later it is now worth $5 because i took it out of the package :(

·
Registered
764 Posts
Just to let you know that I have spent $40 to $50 on a few of my cars and they are now only $5...........and I didn't take them out of the package.

Don't do this GREAT hobby for the investment...

........do it for the love of the cars.

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
Just to let you know that I have spent $40 to $50 on a few of my cars and they are now only $5...........and I didn't take them out of the package.

Don't do this GREAT hobby for the investment...

........do it for the love of the cars.
Excellent post!!! :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts