Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the Green Light collectibles. And could do some research but i need to know as quickly as possible. As last night i was in my local toy store and almost bought 4 of these awesome looking cars that stood out from the rest. There were quite a few but 4 of them said Green Machine. I purchased some 2007 Hot Wheels Mystery Cars (Bought the pegs out). BUT i was the last customer out of the store last night at closing time. Now are these the highly sought after Green Light cars? If so i need to know as quickly as someone reads this. As i will not sleep and be the first customer in the store when they open lol. Someone please help me out on this. THanks,Jerry

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So basically am i looking for Green cars only that say "example" 1942 ford willys as long as its a green car....or am i looking for the green cars that say "Green Machine"? Sorry for being a pest

·
Registered
490 Posts
Hi jdk426.

I'm also new to collecting GreenLight, and have just started finding out about them, too. From what I understand, the Green Machine chase cars will actually say "Green Machine" on the front and back of the package. At this point, I believe the entire body of these chase cars are metallic/spectraflame green. So, to answer your question, you're looking for pieces that say "Green Machine" on the package and have mostly green bodies (this should be unmistakable, especially when you compare the car with the illustration on the front of the package, which should be a different color than the green chase car; for example, orange, black, red, etc.). If you've found 4 of these, I'd say you were doing very well and should pick them up immediately :thumbsup: .

In fact, I'm looking for Green Machines myself. Unfortunately, here in Canada, we don't get any of the GreenLight pieces. If you'd care to discuss this in private by e-mail, maybe we can work something out. I'm interested mainly in any of the Green Machine Mustangs.

I'd be glad to chat with you further, and send you a trades list if you're interested.

Thanks,
Adam (gr6120, GTR member)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WEnt back today got a late start. Anyways there were not 4 left anymore. I had hidden one that i was going to buy last night. I did get the Boss 429 Green Machine Mustang. Looks AWESOME

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Wow! That would have been a great find if you could have got four green machines. You could have made some great trades if you wanted. I haven't found one yet. At least you have one. Congrats!

·
Premium Member
13,205 Posts
jdk426 said:
WEnt back today got a late start. Anyways there were not 4 left anymore. I had hidden one that i was going to buy last night. I did get the Boss 429 Green Machine Mustang. Looks AWESOME
Good thing you hid one Jerry! What a score you could have had, 4 GREEN MACHINES!

Welcome the the board! :wave:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts