Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
It depends on who was at the kday. The Kmart I went to, I was lucky to get one minion pig. Later that day I went to another Kmart to go through the left overs and found several minion pigs.

·
Registered
119 Posts
The first one I went to people left with cases. I went to another kmart after that and all the cases and most of the cars were still there. Looked like someone picked out all the T hunts and what not and left the rest.

·
Premium Member
9,092 Posts
There We.re a Bunch of Angry Birds Minon Pigs at Are K-day. I Got 1.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
My case had two of them and I managed to get another two that were left behind. I don't care for the release, but I know a bunch of people that will get a kick out of it.

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
And the green pig one has a green stripe on the card too. I wonder how many people are scooping it up just for that. :lol:

Saw a seller on Ebay listing the red and green birds with wheels swapped out with color matched Real Riders. It didn't look half bad.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
They are very common here. I grabbed a few and even swung by another Kmart I passed today and there were tons of them. I bought 4 or 5 more (still a bunch left there) to open them for the cards. The green stripe is only on the international cards. The ones here are just 2012 new models and yellow stripe stating "angry birds minion pig" not the HW imagination that is on the intl.

I have a bunch of loose ones in the kids bucket and a few more carded if anyone wants or needs some. I haven't yet found the red birds. I just saw a new case at Wally's and it had 6 or so pigs in it. I left 4 for others. Grabbed 2 to finish out my mail ins cards.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I feel they will be hard to find on the pegs as all the kids and their mothers want one. I will have to find some for the nieces and nephews. I did not even know what they were until they explained it to me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts