Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this for $90.00 at the Local Hardware store.... Workmate by Black and Decker.... It has clamps to clamp your cars while you cut and drill.. and measurments all around. I also got a cutting tool which is pretty cool.

Click on Pics to Enlarge!!!

Heres how it looks next to my paint and display table in my workshop :) ... (I spray outside).

:cool::thumbsup:---Midnightrun---:wave:

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Midnightrun said:
Got this for $90.00 at the Local Hardware store.... Workmate by Black and Decker.... It has clamps to clamp your cars while you cut and drill.. and measurments all around. I also got a cutting tool which is pretty cool.

Click on Pics to Enlarge!!!

Heres how it looks next to my paint and display table in my workshop :) ... (I spray outside).

:cool::thumbsup:---Midnightrun---:wave:
Nice work table!
I've used a Craftsman equivalent on bigger projects for years.

There are a lot of things I like about mine.

It's nice to fold up, when you're not using it.
It's pretty heavy duty
It's got tool and drill hangers and tray
The little plastic vise peices are great for protecting your work.
The table itself is adjustable for just about anything you throw at it.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mine has all the same stuff.... It also folds up and is easy to carry around. :)

:thumbsup: ---Midnightrun--- :wave:

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
thats cool. i thought about that when i was building the room up. to keep it small but then i found at lowes 2 closet doors new 20x8 ft each for 10.00 each and 6 legs for 2.95 each and built an L shape bench then clear coated it real good. so i ended up with a 16ft work bench and still need more room. o well time to save the money up and buy a work shed.

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
It seems,the more room I have,the more stuff I have cluttering up my space.

I have more "living space" than any of my other previous homes,but you'd never know it.

by the time I pull out all the crap from the garage to organize, the weather or darkness says it's time to drag it all back in....:freak:

which reminds me, my fold up work table is buried in there somewhere

1 - 5 of 5 Posts