Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received in the mail today this package from shellybaby27. She had told me last week she was sending me something but I did not expect three items that she sent (well one item I expected the other two were complete surprises) Thank you very much Shelly I love them.

·
Registered
4,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is the car that I was expecting. It is the RODZILLA Year of the Dragon Edition. She had seen me asking questions about one that was posted a couple of weeks ago. Thank you Shelly I love it.

·
Registered
4,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The next two cars surprised me and are fantastic additions to my collection.

1971 Chevy Camaro Z28 by Maisto.

·
Registered
4,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And finally Shellybaby sent me this "The Bat" from Hot Wheels. This was one of the Batman cars that I have not found until today. Thank you again shellybaby.

·
Banned
565 Posts
I love them shelly thank you will be keeping an eye out for something you might like.
Don't worry about it Dave, it was my pleasure... I had extra and I knew they would be in a good home at your place...

Off to bed, I have an early start tomorrow as we are headed to Seaside Heights, NJ (3 1/2 hr drive, yuck) and hopefully on the way there or on the way home hit some walmarts, hobby lobby's and targets... :thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts