Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This ad for the 1946 and 1966 Ford wagons would make a great theme for JL :) I know I'd buy even makes other than FOMOCO :p

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
While we're lending opinions, here's mine. I realize that's a '66 in the picture, but I just want to say I think the '65 Galaxie is the nicest looking Galaxie made.
IMHO, of course. ;)

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
I would buy the 66 seeing as how I used to own 1 of the 1966 7 Litres like Galaxieman owns and my father used to own a 67 Contry Squire (white with red int.) and a blue 65 4 door Galaxie. i like all the galaxies, I guess I am partial to the 66 because it was mine. And I do like grocery getters. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
981 Posts
For me .. Any station wagon where you can tell exactly what year it is when following one from behind.. Pre-1970 or so

But on the subject of Fords.. 62 or 64 .. sweet...

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
I think Pops was talking more about the over-all theme, or "image" here, not just which cars were in the pic. I like that "Then & Now" kind of ad, and it's sort of a combo of "Then & Now" and "Ad Rods", don't you think?

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
carnut2256 said:
I think Pops was talking more about the over-all theme, or "image" here, not just which cars were in the pic. I like that "Then & Now" kind of ad, and it's sort of a combo of "Then & Now" and "Ad Rods", don't you think?
What he said except one of the cars must be a Galaxie :wave: :thumbsup: :p :) :tongue: :cool:

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Steves164 said:
For me .. Any station wagon where you can tell exactly what year it is when following one from behind.. Pre-1970 or so

But on the subject of Fords.. 62 or 64 .. sweet...
I second the above motion. :p

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Id love to see a set like that !! I had both '65 & '66 Ranch Wagons .. Wish JL would do their '60 Ford Wagon as a Country Sedan , I had one of those too !

Dad had a '69 Squire ...

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
I'm all for that too! I'd like to see more wagons, especially panels. I'd really like to see more of the older models. Original, not hot rodded out.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts