Hobbyist Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1101 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
LMAO :p John I would like to say you did a great job yesterday.I cant wait for indoor to start up.I like your commentary :thumbsup: I have been missing it .

·
Banned
697 Posts
wreckscuba said:
LMAO :p John I would like to say you did a great job yesterday.I cant wait for indoor to start up.I like your commentary :thumbsup: I have been missing it .
Yeah I would have to agree with you there ed :thumbsup:

·
Banned
697 Posts
Cooter said:
Ya know what I think that there's just too much crap and politics that go on in the GR area indoor scene I think Ill just pack up the indoor stuff for a couple of years and just hang with the gang at Woor in the summer where everyone makes you feel welcome, Maybe Ill go to RnL to race stadium this winter
Well you might see me down at RnL from time to time with the truck Tim :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
7,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ed......... Thanks! I have fun as well. You guys did a great job too!

Mike...... Same goes for you!

Tim...... Say what???? May I ask why??

·
Premium Member
7,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Somebody on one of the threads mentioned running different schedules so racers could race at both places on different days. We'll continue running stadium on Saturday evenings. However.... I'd like to see us move the starting time up two hours to 5:00pm instead of 7:00pm. Which of course would mean our daytime schedule would have to start at 10:00am instead of 12:00 noon. I'd also like to see us run onroad on Saturdays instead of Sundays. We could run our yearly series on Wednesday evenings instead of Thursdays.

So, the schedule would look like this........

Saturdays: On-road! Doors open at 8:30, first race starts at 10:00am.
(3 heats and main)

Saturday evenings: Stadium! Doors open all day, first race starts at 5:00pm
(3 heats and main)

Sundays: Oval????? (or is it still dead?)

Wednesday evenings: Doors open at 5:00pm, first race at 7:00pm.
(2 heats and main)

Those of you that would like to give us your input, PLEASE DO!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
7,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Another thing, with the new brushless motors that many are now running, are we planning on running them along with the standard motors, or should they have their own class?

·
Registered
170 Posts
2 tracks to race at :freak: wow thats a lotta racin' :)
whats everybody want to run for tires in truck class? personally i liked the foams last year

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
John Warner said:
Another thing, with the new brushless motors that many are now running, are we planning on running them along with the standard motors, or should they have their own class?
i think u should let them have there own class or let them run with the 19t (if u guys are gonna have a class)
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
John Warner said:
Not sure on this one. I've heard that "stock" brushless motors are a little faster than stock brush motors. If that's the case they should be split. If they are about the same I would see no problem running them together.

What brushless motors are people running? I'm looking at 2 novak systems but I want to get one that will fit in with what people are currently using. One is "stock" and the other is the "mild modified".

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
DamageIncRacing said:
Not sure on this one. I've heard that "stock" brushless motors are a little faster than stock brush motors. If that's the case they should be split. If they are about the same I would see no problem running them together.

What brushless motors are people running? I'm looking at 2 novak systems but I want to get one that will fit in with what people are currently using. One is "stock" and the other is the "mild modified".
mostly the SS 5800.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I think brushless should be in there own class .Or they can run with the guys that run Mod not Stock .As for tires I think it should be like last year we had a foam class and rubber as it work great that way.On running sedan and truck in the same day why not .When I run upnorth with the guys from the Soo they start at 10am or so they run everything in one day .Oval,Sedan,Truck,Legends and E-max .They get done around 6pm.Ed

·
Registered
534 Posts
John Warner said:
Somebody on one of the threads mentioned running different schedules so racers could race at both places on different days. We'll continue running stadium on Saturday evenings. However.... I'd like to see us move the starting time up two hours to 5:00pm instead of 7:00pm. Which of course would mean our daytime schedule would have to start at 10:00am instead of 12:00 noon. I'd also like to see us run onroad on Saturdays instead of Sundays. We could run our yearly series on Wednesday evenings instead of Thursdays.

So, the schedule would look like this........

Saturdays: On-road! Doors open at 8:30, first race starts at 10:00am.
(3 heats and main)

Saturday evenings: Stadium! Doors open all day, first race starts at 5:00pm
(3 heats and main)

Sundays: Oval????? (or is it still dead?)

Wednesday evenings: Doors open at 5:00pm, first race at 7:00pm.
(2 heats and main)

Those of you that would like to give us your input, PLEASE DO!!!!!!

What about a practice schedule? Last year there were two days of practice during the year will that remain the same? I was just hoping to get a lot of track time in in before Cleveland if possible. :)

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
John Warner said:
Tim...... Say what???? May I ask why??

Cause all the ankle bitting gets so old you dont see any of that crap at WOOR and you certainly dont see it on the tread, the worst you will ever see over there is some allways fun smack talk or maybe some conversations that have nothing at all to do with R/C (that is usually me heheh) Out there its just everyone trying to have fun and helping others to do the same!!!!! :cool: :p

·
Banned
697 Posts
DamageIncRacing said:
Almost forgot... Is Riders taking pre-orders for the TC4? Steven?

Any idea on the price yet? (Other than what Associated tells ya) Right now I'm guessing around $250- $280.
I checked on tower last night for that.. And they had the TC4 in the 1/10 off road car kit catagory.. Not sure why, but the Stock status is pending.. And the price is $305.99 But right now you can take $30 off of a total of $300-$399.99.... I think I'll stick with my FT TC3 for a while.. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 1101 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.