Hobbyist Forums banner

If.... IF we were to add a second practice day, which one would you choose??

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1086 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other thread was getting too long, and too full, so we've decided to start a new one. Please try and keep all your posts RC related if you would. Somehow or another, we always end up with too much needless junk.

Thanks in advance!
John

·
Premium Member
7,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
knapster said:
John, could you put the official schedule up
Sure thing!!

Wednesday evenings:. "Open Practice" from 6:00pm to 9:00pm

Friday evenings:........ "Oval Racing" doors open at 5:30pm (3 heats + Main)

Saturdays:............... "On-Road Racing" doors open at 9:00am, 1st race at 11:30am

Saturday evenings:... "Stadium Racing" sign-up starts at 4:00pm 1st race at 5:30pm

·
Registered
534 Posts
Practice

John Warner said:
Sure thing!!

Wednesday evenings:. "Open Practice" from 6:00pm to 9:00pm

Friday evenings:........ "Oval Racing" doors open at 5:30pm (3 heats + Main)

Saturdays:............... "On-Road Racing" doors open at 9:00am, 1st race at 11:30am

Saturday evenings:... "Stadium Racing" sign-up starts at 4:00pm 1st race at 5:30pm
Is this practice schedule set in stone? I personally think it is a bummer. 3 hours of practice with sedans and trucks sharing the track is not really enough time. Is there atleast any way to extend the time to more than 3 hours. Just seems like alot of time will be wasted switching the tracks around. If there is anything I can do to help let me know I would be willing to do whatever it takes unless it is out of your control.
Jesse :confused:

·
Banned
1,729 Posts
I amputtin the truck together now,I'll be there on saturday!With my buddy eric.Just waitin on a few more parts an it will be set.I was wondering,I didnt record any of my set up from last year,What are you guys running for shock oil in the t4's with the stock springs?

1 - 20 of 1086 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.