Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Started working on this project last week it's part of a set for a puppet film Idea and Thought I would post it to see what You Guys thought of it

Making the grave stones mould

Painting The stones

Stones Drying

Laying out the set

Checking the set for spacing ( Using the Protypr body)

More Shots of the Set (sorry for the Blury image)

Hope you like it Looking forward to what you think about it

·
LED Burner Outer
11,710 Posts
Pretty cool!! I'm about to tear up my train table in preparation for a potential move later this winter, and I'm already making plans for my next one. I'll be working the scenery to either reflect all the seasons, or blend from about Halloween to Christmas. A cemetery is definitely in the works for the Halloween section. I have all kinds of crazy ideas, and love messing with automated stuff. I plan on trying to make ghosts "float" around some of the headstones in a kind of circular pattern, and maybe have a zombie hand or two twisting out of a grave. All this is being done in 1/87 scale. I have the molding putty, I just need the resin to cast up more head stones. They aren't cheap by any means..Keep up the great work!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pretty cool!! I'm about to tear up my train table in preparation for a potential move later this winter, and I'm already making plans for my next one. I'll be working the scenery to either reflect all the seasons, or blend from about Halloween to Christmas. A cemetery is definitely in the works for the Halloween section. I have all kinds of crazy ideas, and love messing with automated stuff. I plan on trying to make ghosts "float" around some of the headstones in a kind of circular pattern, and maybe have a zombie hand or two twisting out of a grave. All this is being done in 1/87 scale. I have the molding putty, I just need the resin to cast up more head stones. They aren't cheap by any means..Keep up the great work!!
That sounds so cool:) thanks :thumbsup: It is a expensive to do used half a 500g tin of rubber to make the mould for the stones

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
I love spooky graveyards:thumbsup: Keep posting progress pictures:)
Mcdee

1 - 10 of 10 Posts