Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 3097 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A new offroad RC facility is coming to Granger, IN.

Granger Offroad RC Raceway
51465 Bittersweet Rd
Granger, IN 46530​

Check out the attached flyer for more details.

If you have any questions or comments either post here or send a PM.​

Attachments

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Only flashlights here are my B4's, 1/8 is still nitro for now.
I plan on building a truggy in the spring but it will most likely be nitro.
My racing this summer will be a mix, working on getting ready for the nats.

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
So any idea on when the indoor will be running?

It will be nice to have a couple of options on tracks.

Randy
At this point, the plan is to practice Wednesday evenings and race Saturday. We are building the outdoor track first and then following with the indoor. If it is nice we race outside, raining inside - that way no rain outs :thumbsup:

Sorry, I missed your post.

I live north west of Middlebury now.
Takes 3 minutes to get to the toll rd.
Cool, I'm looking forward to putting up a great place to race and meeting lots of new guys! Get that dirt stuff ready, we're gonna race mid-late May :thumbsup:

·
Registered
222 Posts
You mean I will be able to race dayton on a local off-raod track again. lol

I really can't wait for indoor next season, as it has been far too long since I raced indoor dirt at a local track.

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
Hey guys, for those not familiar with Granger we are just minutes from the Mishawaka exit on 80/90 tollway. The track is very close (3/4 mile) to pizza, restaurants, fuel, camping, groceries etc. and has three hobby shops within 10 miles or so. Hotels are about 4 miles away. We are clearing the track area now (in between blizzards) and will be bringing dirt in and the stand up very soon. Updates and pics will be posted as we go. We are looking forward to a great 2010 opening season! See ya trackside soon :thumbsup:

·
Registered
884 Posts
Should be an interesting outdoor season this year. With you guys opening this track that puts 4 off-road tracks within a hour drive for me in this area.

·
Registered
12 Posts
comin back

Hey Dayton its brandon from finishline. wat types of classes are they gunna be running lookin forward to get back into racing. have a new all look at racing.

1 - 20 of 3097 Posts