Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow.

Imagine, if you will, seven of the hottest White Lightnings, all sitting on the pegs waiting to be snatched up.........

We all know how hot the single carded Cruisin' McQueens are, right? I have yet to see a single one.

Until today.

I was lucky enough to hit two Wally's that were stocking new cases of the singles, and the Movie Moments. Seven of those scorchin hot Cruisin' McQueen's went home with me. Seven. After my recent experience with the twenty one Batmobiles that disappeared overnight after I left them for other collectors, I said the heck with this; if anybody is gonna get these, it'll be me!!!! Not only that, I also found several Ferrari Fans sets too!

All this with a big diecast show coming up here in a couple of weeks.... hmmm, maybe I'll see if I can add to the Carnut Johnny Lightning Museum & Bar and Grill Acquisition Fund :cool: :wave:

(it's OK, it's a Hot Wheels Club event! :p )

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good Find, But.....

Good Find Dude , But Have You Notced The Prices Gone Way Down On Ebay. Reason For That Cause Of The Newer Assortments That Are Coming Out With Other Cars That Weren't Plentiful In Their First Releases.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
For a minute there I thought I was missing a good event...I was wrong.

You got a lot of CARS there Rich. I was at WM today too and finally found the 2 tiny CARS with the Ferrari signs. They were kinda expensive for 2 real tiny vehicles, but I've wanted them for a while.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Today I also picked up the Ferrari Fan set, Cruisin' McQueen and the yellow Ramone that has been alluding me. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sHOCKER307 said:
Good Find Dude , But Have You Notced The Prices Gone Way Down On<a href="http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-1751-2978-71/1?AID=5463217&PID=1606754&mpre=http%3A//www.ebay.com"> eBay!</a>. Reason For That Cause Of The Newer Assortments That Are Coming Out With Other Cars That Weren't Plentiful In Their First Releases.
I haven't paid much attention to them, I recall they were $50-70 at one time, and still seemed to be HTF now.

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just did a quick check, and the Cruisin's are plentiful at $5-7 each, quite a drop. The Ferrari Fan sets are also common at $10-25 each.

Still should fetch a good price at the HW show, if they don't show up in RI stores the next couple of weeks.

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
stopped by a local wally today at lunch and they had four cases stacked on the floor....one was open and sitting on top, series K, but there were no cars missing and no cruisin' mcqueen in it....the other three stacked underneath were release L and each one had 1 cruisin' mcqueen and no other new cars....took the 1 cruisin' i wanted and left the other two for the next person....

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Congrats on you CARS finds today. I stopped by walmart and they are still putting out the first set of Super Charged, none of the next series yet.

·
Registered
237 Posts
jedimario said:
Still looking for the Ferrari set...
Wow guys ! Wish I'd known, I've passed on about 10 sets of those in the last month or so...........If I run across any more I will pick up a couple sets and post it here for you guys....... :wave:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts