Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 346 Posts

·
Michigan Mafia
7,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
WarpWind said:
Do we have anything more than just a rumour to go by? I''m getting a little antsy for indoor season.
I could'nt tell you much about a rumour but I can tell you this. If Grand Rapids doesn't have an indoor track this season I'll be racking up the miles going to the Hub. Maybe we'll have to develope a ride share program?

·
Banned
697 Posts
Well I am a pretty deticated r/c racer and I will always find a place to race.. I am willing to travel to race so what ever you guys decide is cool with me.. It would be very nice to have a track in grand rapids though.. I really like the people of grand rapids...

·
Registered
534 Posts
John Warner said:
Bill......... Yes, it's more than a rumor. I was talking at length with one of the parties involved this morning and he confirmed that the gray goose is flying south , the rooster crow was heard, the turtle crossed the road, fuzzy wuzzy was a bear, humpty dumpty sat on a wall, :freak:

: man jeff hit the nail on the head when he said as the rc world turns. cant we just have a thread for rc talk and another for gossip i hate getting on here looking for rc talk and reading bull if i want soaps ill turn on the tv :mad:

jesse

·
Registered
574 Posts
Hey Andy, is the paint you use fuel proof? I got a bit on the sun band and it took a bit of paint off.

Just wondering.

·
Registered
534 Posts
S.Stew said:
Hey Andy, is the paint you use fuel proof? I got a bit on the sun band and it took a bit of paint off.

Just wondering.

sounds like its not but couldnt you get a can of white paint that is and back it? hope ya can :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
7,696 Posts
Yep, sure thing jesse. Bill asked a question, and I answered it. Sorry you were offended by what you considered non rc talk. It won't happen again, you can be sure of that.

·
Banned
25 Posts
J FAST said:
John Warner said:
Bill......... Yes, it's more than a rumor. I was talking at length with one of the parties involved this morning and he confirmed that the gray goose is flying south , the rooster crow was heard, the turtle crossed the road, fuzzy wuzzy was a bear, humpty dumpty sat on a wall, :freak:

: man jeff hit the nail on the head when he said as the rc world turns. cant we just have a thread for rc talk and another for gossip i hate getting on here looking for rc talk and reading bull if i want soaps ill turn on the tv :mad:

jesse
Thats what i was trying to say but i was banned for it.

·
Registered
534 Posts
John Warner said:
Yep, sure thing jesse. Bill asked a question, and I answered it. Sorry you were offended by what you considered non rc talk. It won't happen again, you can be sure of that.

i wasnt directing it right at you i just used part of your post to make a funny on. but i read some other threads and it seems we have alot of gossip compared to other tracks and not much useful and fun freindly talk i wasnt trying to attack you sorry if ya took it that way

·
Registered
534 Posts
well on a rc related note i found an awsome way to clean bearings. i found an ultra sonic jewlery cleaner at walmart for ten bucks fill it with the cleaner and take one side of your bearing sheild off and suspend them in the cleaner for two minutes and all the crud just falls out it works awsome the bearing even slowly rotate while there soaking so it helps all the dirt particales to fall out. ask fred he spun my drive train its really smooth. :thumbsup:

Jesse

·
Banned
1,039 Posts
S.Stew said:

Just wondering.
No, it's not, but I did coat the whole thing with Pactra Silver after I was done, so it should be.

·
Banned
1,039 Posts
J FAST said:
it seems we have alot of gossip compared to other tracks and not much useful and fun freindly talk
I totally agree, everyone has an instant messenger, or access to one, but it always seems like our thread gets turned into one.

And to end all of the rumors, when a place is found, or not, to race it will be posted. Until then we all need to forget about it b/c there is still at least a full month of outdoor racing ahead of us!!!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
J FAST said:
well on a rc related note i found an awsome way to clean bearings. i found an ultra sonic jewlery cleaner at walmart for ten bucks fill it with the cleaner and take one side of your bearing sheild off and suspend them in the cleaner for two minutes and all the crud just falls out it works awsome the bearing even slowly rotate while there soaking so it helps all the dirt particales to fall out. ask fred he spun my drive train its really smooth. :thumbsup:

Jesse
Thats a pretty slick idea. No mess and your hands and work table should stay pretty clean.

1 - 20 of 346 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.