Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Thanks too YellowBronc .
I have completed my Grand National Set.
It was a great trade for the W/L ............

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
cool!! but u didnt complete it yet there are still more out there than that!!! glad to see the GN intrest you!!! nice cars

·
Registered
128 Posts
Auction Insanity Gn Wl

I currently have (2) of the buick gn white lightning of that series...one has dented bubble(not bad) <--alot of the series was bent/creased and i have one mimb :) trust me i paid for them!!! now i must find GREGS wl gn jl gold series:) greg ya selling yet?? talk to ya later alex

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
TURBOAL said:
I currently have (2) of the buick gn white lightning of that series...one has dented bubble(not bad) <--alot of the series was bent/creased and i have one mimb :) trust me i paid for them!!! now i must find GREGS wl gn jl gold series:) greg ya selling yet?? talk to ya later alex
never!!! :p maybe one day when i get sick of the 500hp turbo v6 50mph rollin burnout's :confused:

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
TURBOAL said:
:cry: well the hunt goes on!!! :cry: :cry:
im just teasing..u aren't mad at me are you?? :p im a die hard collector luck you who happend to get lucky 2 times so far!!!u have the auction insanity WL GN so we need each other!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
ME mad ..no way:)

if i had a second (not dented) wl auction insanity gn you would get first shot at a great deal!! i understand the love for everything turbo buick my friend :wave: i just have to find the wl gold series gn, promo jl dark green, and a mystery car that may release in a few months(not a jl but will be real rare). also...greg if ya care-->jada donk 1/18 87 buick in red and jet black are coming soon, (wave 2) 1/64 jada donk 2 new colored 87 buicks, and of course 1of750 WE4's<---my car :thumbsup: talk to ya later alex

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
TURBOAL said:
what size and where from?
jada did a donk 1/24th regal GN remote control in purple orange and green? they are 24.99 and i only seen these at target so far they are alot of fun!! except they are so high when u give it to much boost it tips over lol

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hey AL and GREG,

Don't leave me out....I'm looking for that WL "Gold Series" Regal too,
as well as the 1 of 25 GN....
Lucked out on the WL Auction Insanity GN off Ebay for less than $25...
First time that's ever happened.

Hey Greg, got pics of the RC Regal from Target?
You've got my email if you can send me one...or post here.
I've got your package all ready to go..........

Hey AL, where are you getting all your scoops on the new releases?
LMK...I only need one of everything, so always pick up an extra!!!!!
Thanks,
Steve

1 - 20 of 31 Posts