Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
That is until the tables are turned and you wanted to sell him the same car back and he would shrug and say, it's broke, why would I want to buy that?

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
Wow, and 99.5% satisfaction too... That seller has quite a few things for sale with nutty prices. Check out the vintage tools. Socket wrench attachment for $52? Old wrench for $39. I know they don't make 'em like they used to but is there a market for that? :freak:

·
Banned
565 Posts
Maybe he put the decimal point in the wrong place. In every single auction.
Come on EC those cordless phones are worth so much more than $55.00. :tongue: Considering who uses a land line anymore... :lol: Oh wait I think I may know one maybe two people who do... :rolleyes:

Out of 154 Diecast items he listed he only sold 3 items. I think he rather keep his items and give ebay free money... Anyone else agree?

·
Registered
953 Posts
I have a few of the cars he has listed that I would sell for 1/4 of what he is asking. Must be an antique dealer that knows nothing about diecast.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just amazing in what people think they can get for a used .50c - $1 Car

His HW auctions makes my collection look like a billion dollars....

Who wants to buy everything I own for a low low low price 1 Billion Dollars

Shipping will be FREE - you heard it right ......FREEEEEEE :D:lol:

I have Redlines - Zowees - RRRumblers - HW BW - HW WW - Pre-Samples - Paint-Samples - 1/1 Cars never produced ...........

ALL for 1 Billion Dollars + you will get hand wrapped top finest bubble wrap packaging all for FREEEEEEEEEEEE :woohoo:

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts