Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Those are great. They are 1/64th scale and are some of the better pieces in Ertl's "Collect 'n' Play" line. The key chain is like the micro machines and is very cool. I love seeing other collectors here with some tractors.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Not too often you see the smaller ones, at least around where I live anyways. Good find, very cool to see them that small. I wouldn't mind getting some, I'll have to start looking harder for them.

·
Registered
953 Posts
These are cool. The collect and play stuff usually does not have the model designations on then liked the regular lines. the JD tractor I believe is supposed to be a "B", the Ford is an "8N" and the little crawler is an industrial "430". At my Bomgarr's I just picked up a small Farmall tractor that represents the "100", nice little tractor. Little tractors are great to have.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
you said dells and i pictured a white truck with a yellow lemon on the side..only us new englanders know about "dells lemonaid!" stuff is awesome i thought they had some diecast trucks with their logo lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts