Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
6,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I must say it is quite the nice little engine.

The muffler, well I do not like it as much. It really hangs down which I am afraid will cause problems for some of the other makes of cars out there.

The good news is, the engine comes apart really easy, just like the OS.

I took it all apart, removed that pullstart, popped out the sleeve, piston and crank. Then I proceeded to take my Dremel to it. Don;t you just love taking a cut-off wheel to a brand new engine? :D Wacked off th little tit that is used for the pull-start and put it all together. What did I use for a backplate you ask. The OS backplate, fit up perfect.

Mounted the CEN muffler up, put it in the car and fired it up.

I really think this will be a nice little engine, so far anyway. I will have it at the 500 and put it in the car for some testing.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Are you going to run nitro in 2010 Lil Red Riding Hood? I don't think that Tower engine would work too well on them horses............

·
Registered
715 Posts
I ran this year-was just to fast for the human eye to catch. While everyone else thinks Old # 3 won the championship ---I KNOW WHO REALLY ONE....MEMEME

·
Registered
715 Posts
Just disregard all of this-I have purchased my own engine from tower, it should arrrive in a few days. Then i too can set and look at it, and dream of one day running with yah'll big dogs. Boy i can't wait till i grow up and become a real RC Racer. hehehe Take that Scotty Boy.

Later -RED RIDER:thumbsup:

·
Registered
715 Posts
Oh yeah-by the way- if the Schedule works out i plan on running for the points this year. I am waiting patiently for the schedule to be posted,as of right now i have nothing major planned for any other hobbies including the horses. So maybe i'll be able to make all of them this year. Just can't stand the thoughts of the SMURFS winning another championship. That just will not do guys. I expected more out of you Scotty Boy, I thought that you could handle them smurfs. Then Sambo let me down, Atleast i will be in there way this year so maybe one of you two guys can win the championship.

Sincerely-Later RED RIDER

P.S- Scott -you still suck though>:wave::wave::p

·
Registered
6,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Send your email to me Little Red Riding Poop and I will foward you the proposed schedule.

Then you can start coming up with excuses not to make them.

The popular ones from races past:

I am riding My Little Pony

My mom won't let me go

I did not ask my wife

I am scared of Smurfs

I am not as fast as (pick a racer here)

I don't want to scratch my car

I am scared of Smurfs

I cannot wheel a car

My setup sux

I am scared of Smurfs

It is OK LRRP, we understand and know you all too well. Maybe this year you will be able to wear your big boy pants and come racing.

·
Registered
715 Posts
I ain't scaaaart. Shut up or i will let the secret out about your smurf blue panties. Wait till Tim finds out about them BIG BOY, You'll be on the side line them BUDDY.:thumbsup::p

Later -RED RIDER

1 - 20 of 57 Posts