Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody, you may not know me here, my name is Doni and i'm from Israel, there a very little 1:64 collectors around here, but yesterday I meet a new collector Ilan Benita, and had the opportunity to check out his big collection, I was amazes how big it is, in compare to my collection, i'm 23 now, and collect since I was 14yo, the first model I got was Majorette Merc limo, and since then I never stop, today I mostly buy some Hotwheels, and try to complete my vintage Majorette collection (it's hard, thrust me, as I buy only MINT in box, and they do cost indeed).
Also from visiting Ilan, he gave me 2 Hotwheels as a gift:
plus.google.com/photos/107138125722399503006/albums/5757221054757036657?authkey=CI_BsZy-xt6iMg
Than how great person Ilan is :tongue:

·
Registered
6,817 Posts
Welcome! Have fun and be sure to post lot's of pics. Always cool to see others collections.

·
Registered
6,160 Posts
awesome.love to see new collectors from around the world.i have see lots of pics of ilan benita collection and it is increditable.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
What a great collection. Do you have a focus car or just whatever trips your trigger? BTW if you have any AMCs that need a new home maybe we can trade. Thanks for helping out your neighbor with his collection. I wish I had some Majorettes still in their box.

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
It's nice to go to someone's home that has an interest in what you collect. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,817 Posts
:eek:
WOW!!
The pics were supposed to be in there. Awesome collection!

What a great collection. Do you have a focus car or just whatever trips your trigger? BTW if you have any AMCs that need a new home maybe we can trade. Thanks for helping out your neighbor with his collection. I wish I had some Majorettes still in their box.

·
Premium Member
9,392 Posts
Welcome to hobbytalk.com. Nice Collection Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts