Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Question...Do you have to send all 20 cards along with the receipt? ...OH yes, congrats

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah you do. Just the cards no blisters. I have spare cards of you need some. Just let me know how many you need.

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Yeah you do. Just the cards no blisters. I have spare cards of you need some. Just let me know how many you need.

I need to buy 4 more cars so I can have the receipt too. While I was in Ohio for a month helping my bro in law recoup he bought 14 HWs from TRU and I have the receipts. I bought 2 so I with 4 more cars/receipts I will be set. We won't go near TRU again until Aug 7 so I'll have to wait. Unless the wife changes our mind. We went on a closer City today to shop where there WAS a TRU Express but it had closed down.
Thanks for the offer
Craig

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Buy 20 cars from TRU and then send in the form from the hotwheels collector website with your receipt and the cards from the cars. Then the yawn you this special dairy delivery.

·
Registered
5,768 Posts
Do they have that stuff in Canada? I throw out a lot of cardboard.
Sorry to say the offer isn't good in Canada.
I've got a good friend who lives north of Montreal and he comes down here to get the either the K-Day or TRU cards, mails them from the States and has them delivered using my address. Then when the package comes, he drives down and gets it and we trade some stuff.
Buy the way his Dairy Deliveries already came, so Mattel is pretty quick with these.

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
Nice Dairy Delivery Mailin Maibox Find Congrats. I Got My Dairy Delivery Mailin in the Mail Yesterday Also Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That stinks about the great white north not getting to play with the other kids. I'm sure if These are your chase or have to have us low landers could get ya one. If anyone really wants one you can sed me the money to buy you 20 cars plus the $3.50 processing and I could ship mine and the 20 cars to ya then I'd just replac mine with the new receipt.

Or figure somethin like that out. I'm always willing to help a fellow collector out with somethin they can't get tht I can. Feel free to lmk if anyone needs one and wants to figure it out.

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
It's a cool car and the offer is much appreciated, but it's a lot of back and forth for a single car, not to mention postage. At least we have a beaver as our national symbol.:thumbsup::p
That stinks about the great white north not getting to play with the other kids. I'm sure if These are your chase or have to have us low landers could get ya one. If anyone really wants one you can sed me the money to buy you 20 cars plus the $3.50 processing and I could ship mine and the 20 cars to ya then I'd just replac mine with the new receipt.

Or figure somethin like that out. I'm always willing to help a fellow collector out with somethin they can't get tht I can. Feel free to lmk if anyone needs one and wants to figure it out.

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
Congrats to you also for getting your Dairy Delivery Mailin in the Mail also Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts