Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Black Boss 302 Tjet arrived Saturday afternoon. Very Nice!!:thumbsup:

I placed the order on-line on 8/28/04. Seems like RC2 shipping is about the same speed as PM's was, maybe a bit quicker!:p

Now where is the Bow Tie Brigade??:cool:

NICK DANGER

·
Slotcar Fanatic
13,013 Posts
Still waiting. Good question hefer, would have thought they'd have adjusted the alignment one way or another to get it trued in by now. Guess it's something we can live with. ;) rr

·
Registered
591 Posts
Yeah, I can live with the stripe. That black Boss looks down right MEAN in person! THANKS GUYS, YA DID GOOD!

·
Slotcar Fanatic
13,013 Posts
Still waiting! Anyone get their NewsFlash 41 yet? Only thing I saw regarding slots was a pic of the LF Yenko. I thought they were announcing the availability of the black Boss for club members in this one. :freak: Maybe I was just dreaming this. :eek: ;) rr

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got the Newsflash #41 last week. The Boss 302 is in there. I find checking the JL Collectors E-Store is better than waiting for the Newsflash. The E-Store is always updated way before the Newsflash gets to me.

NICK DANGER

·
Slotcar Fanatic
13,013 Posts
Ok....................

I didn't see the Boss 302/Black slotcar mentioned. However, I did see the Diecast 70's Boss 302 pictured, and what I thought that was interesting was the fact that the stripes were in alignment on the diecast and they can't do that on the slotcar bodies. Hmmmm? Well RC2/PM/JL? :eek: rr

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Slots in the NF

The Boss Mustang was on the single sheet which had a list of the club cars (diecast and slot) available now. Was hoping there would've been a group shot of the Bowties and MOPARS sets, but I can wait........

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Aahhh....it arrived..:roll:..the black Boss302 ,

The wife worked late tonight and said she was bringing home something special--I thought I was getting Chinese Food, but got American Muscle instead! She had them shipped to her work instead of home...Cheeky lass!
I added the Magnum 500 style wheels. She's tuned and ready to go.

I ordered mine on the 28th also, so you guys should see yours any day now.

It's gorgeous :tongue: .

G'nite...

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Man those rims really make the car. it looks FANTASTIC...

--rick

·
Slotcar Fanatic
13,013 Posts
Mine came too! And I have a couple of sets of the RRR Magnums, sorry boss, going to have to use your idea on one of mine as well. It sure dresses that thing up! :thumbsup: rr

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Morn'

ParlRNDL--You got that right!
RR, no worries--we're all here to share ideas, right?
That's why I posted the pic :thumbsup:.
cheers..

·
Tyco & Mopar Freak!
4,913 Posts
Boss,

well you all know I am a mopar fan but when i look at it , i have to admit its sure looks pretty. :)

Wes

1 - 19 of 19 Posts