Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went to a Wal*Mart about 20 Minutes away after work, and found this beauty. My first GP chase ever.... :woohoo:

Then later on my sister in law called me and told me I had to go to Wal*Mart to pick up weights for our next P90X video... :rolleyes: And I thought hmmm, I will run to my local Wal*Mart and pick them up so I thought let me go see how the reset was doing. I picked up the new Auto Trucks.... :woohoo: Then I looked down and saw this:

Thanks for looking....:wave:

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Wow!!!

Talk about Lady Luck!!......Super finding Ms.Shelly....Now this is my favorite...what scale is this it looks bigger an the 1/64?....Again nice!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Nice camaro. I found that same 1:24 chase at wallys too along with the same GP and 3 other M2 chases as well. It was a great day for M2 What part of NE Pa you from. Im in southern chester county down by the Md border.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Oh wait i found the challenger RT chase in the same color scheme but it has the dish wheels. Same camaro though. My favorite M2 so far

·
Banned
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice camaro. I found that same 1:24 chase at wallys too along with the same GP and 3 other M2 chases as well. It was a great day for M2 What part of NE Pa you from. Im in southern chester county down by the Md border.
I live near the Pocono's, about 1/2 hour from the Race Track.

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Nice score.

Carmaro75, the side mirrors would be the tell that it is not 1:64.
Thanks Andy, But in the 21st century am better to ask before I jump, Since I returned to diecast (2009) I've seen some cars that tell me different even when I take pix my own collection that some of you couldn't tell if its a 1:1 or a 1/18...and since its not a HW or MBX and with today cameras I just had to ask...but thanks buddy....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Wow Shell, Congrats on your finds :thumbsup: :thumbsup:..... Looks like the resets are paying off for those who are out and about. I was in the LA area yesterday and I will say this, the stores that are getting the newer product are not stocking enough of it or the collectors are buying everything up. Maybe the collectors know something I don't, but the stores I went too had nothing pegged or shelved.

I found a few items at the first Store I stopped at and then I found a few more at the second Store I stopped at but all the rest were a bust. I must of hit 7 Walmarts and only 2 had something to show for.

Again Shell, Congrats on your score :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Thanks Andy, But in the 21st century am better to ask before I jump, Since I returned to diecast (2009) I've seen some cars that tell me different even when I take pix my own collection that some of you couldn't tell if its a 1:1 or a 1/18...and since its not a HW or MBX and with today cameras I just had to ask...but thanks buddy....:thumbsup:
No problem C ;) I just find it hard to believe that I don't miss the mirrors on M2s 1:64s.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts