Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just picked up the new Hot Rods and are they nice, smooth, fast, and awesome to look at. I bought two of the Super Charged one so I could take off the fenders as shown on someone else's thread on a different board... Check 'em out sitting on my freshly built routed track! More pics of the track soon...

Attachments

·
Registered
127 Posts
I did get one, that was the only one left at the store, I really like it. I took out the front magent and enjoy how it runs.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
They are very sweet looking cars! May have to look to get at least one for the collection. Wonder if they will do more?

PD2:thumbsup:

·
Slotcar Fanatic
13,013 Posts
What I really like about the larger scales are the various wheels that come with the cars. Hopefully the HO scale makers will start doing something similar. All I can do now is to thank those aftermarket manufacturers/suppliers for the variations they bring out to make these cars true to their 1:1 version. Those hot rods look great! :thumbsup: rr

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RR, Not only do these look great, They run better than they look! After looking at a few of the 1/32 cars I was hooked. Don't get me wrong, I'm not selling my H.O. cars, but I put away my H.O. routed track project and built a 1/32 track to race on. Running 12 volts, I barely can use full speed on a 16 foot straight leading into a 6 foot radius turn. These cars are very competitive with each other too!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts