Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Backstory:
After talking about a few circus cars I'd found, then deciding I needed the rest of the set, PONY offered to help complete my collection. After all was said and done, I have added 13 cars to a collection segment that started in the $0.50 bin at a flea market.
Best part is, that one of the segments is called "Crazed Clowns" Well I figured since my Bride is a little crazy and afraid of clowns anyways, this would be a good set for her! Too bad my dog tore open the package so she got to see them before I could wrap them. :( Oh well, it will be worth sleeping on the couch for a while! :wave:
PONY, If I can ever do anything for ya, you just let me know! Thanks again!
And now on to the pics!

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Hey, I'm not used to dropping in this forum so missed your post before. Not sure why I stumbled in now, just to see this I guess :) They look mighty good out of the packs! Glad I could help!

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Those are really cool! Congrats on getting them all together, it's a super nice set.

I haven't been able to get ahold of the guy w/ the Fattie that goes w/ the Circus on Wheels I told you about. We made a trade for a Street Cleaver error I had a couple weeks back, I show he received the package but he's never got back to me and hasn't been around for over a week.

I sent 10 cars along as a RAOK and while I didn't expect anything in return, I would have at least liked an acknowledgment that he did indeed receive the package. I doubt I'll do business w/ him again.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Those are really cool! Congrats on getting them all together, it's a super nice set.

I haven't been able to get ahold of the guy w/ the Fattie that goes w/ the Circus on Wheels I told you about. We made a trade for a Street Cleaver error I had a couple weeks back, I show he received the package but he's never got back to me and hasn't been around for over a week.

I sent 10 cars along as a RAOK and while I didn't expect anything in return, I would have at least liked an acknowledgment that he did indeed receive the package. I doubt I'll do business w/ him again.

Yea that would have been nice, I agree! But it is the holidays, and I know I'm having a hard time keeping track of what I bought from whom and all that also. LOL Maybe it'll turn out Ok after all!
As I get time I will look for the Fattie to complete this little collection. I'm sure it will turn up when it's time comes!
Thanks for the kind words, guys! But its PONY who deserves the credit for assembling this set. I just happened to be the lucky recipient of her fine work!
Although I still get excited whenever I look at them! (is that strange for a middle aged man?)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts