Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen some HW being sold as a WM exclusive or variation with Goodyears. Is this info true?

·
Registered
16 Posts
walmart just released a 10 car set that have Goodyear tires and these are exclusive to walmart as they only come in the end cap side shippers. sometimes they blend in with all the other crap they have hanging on the side of the ends SO BE ON THE LOOK OUT

·
Premium Member
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
walmart just released a 10 car set that have Goodyear tires and these are exclusive to walmart as they only come in the end cap side shippers. sometimes they blend in with all the other crap they have hanging on the side of the ends SO BE ON THE LOOK OUT
Cool, thanks for the info, :thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
They are appearing in the HWs "sidekicks" that they hang on the end of the aisles. They had exclusive colors in the past and last time they had the 10 redline tired cars so I guess this time it's goodyears. I bought the red '69 Firebird and a Boneshaker for my son with the GYs. There were others but the castings weren't ones I collected. I saw a listing on thetoypeddler with 10 different castings with GYs. I was just trying to go through them fast since it was almost closing time. :wave:

·
Registered
5,308 Posts
I didn't find the Boneshaker. I'm gonna try tomorrow. I hope no one's thinking these are rare. The redline exclusives hung on the pegs for quite a while in my area.

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
I didn't find the Boneshaker. I'm gonna try tomorrow. I hope no one's thinking these are rare. The redline exclusives hung on the pegs for quite a while in my area.
Well around here, only a few stores got those shippers and the redlines were impossible to find. I missed them by a day or two and all I ever saw at the one store I saw them at were 2 Ice Cream Trucks. :eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts