Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got a call today from "Learning Curve Products" (or companys....I cant remember).....I have a shipment to pick up. When questioned......"Learning Curve Products" is the new company name.

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
CTWLSMIKE said:
They've done wonders for me. :freak:
Can you post "Before" and "After" pics so we can judge for ourselves Mike? :p

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
RC2 is still RC2. Learning Curve is just another brand or branch of RC2. Kinda like Johnny Lightning/Thomas/Lamaze/John Deere/American Muscle/Learning Curve/First Years All product lines and names of RC2 Brand. Hope that helps.

Russ

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Milezone said:
RC2 is still RC2. Learning Curve is just another brand or branch of RC2. Kinda like Johnny Lightning/Thomas/Lamaze/John Deere/American Muscle/Learning Curve/First Years All product lines and names of RC2 Brand. Hope that helps.

Russ
Learing Curve Products Inc, is what they are now going by. RC2 is what they will still be traded under.

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
Mark #10 said:
Learing Curve Products Inc, is what they are now going by. RC2 is what they will still be traded under.
if it helps them milk as much money as possible from the toddler/baby products so they can continue to produce JL`s they can change the name all they want. :thumbsup:

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
Mark #10 said:
That makes no sense.
A major change like that seems like it would have generated a little bit of press buzz at least on RC2's own corporate website which I don't see. I will have to agree with Russ on this until I see some type written confirmation.

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Boston Matt said:
Important question:

Will the packaging of the sippy cups change?

That's what I want to know too, and make sure you check for the white chase version if you come across any - it brings big bucks on E-Bay. :p

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Learning Curve Brands INC. That is what the company will be going by here in the US. RC2 will still be what the company is traded by.
From what I was told, that name better suits the company now that their main focus will be the Thomas/First Years/Lamaze group.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Ask, and ye shall recieve :p
FastC6Vette said:
That's what I want to know too, and make sure you check for the white chase version if you come across any - it brings big bucks on E-Bay. :p

jand1958 said:
I want to see the BWF version

1 - 19 of 19 Posts