Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to wish everyone luck who is able to go to KMart for todays event. Post your finds here if ya want.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
pickups

not much.
got the poison arrow, culr8 treasure hunt. then found the real riders k-mart exclusive with t-shirt with a shirley muldowney real riders. that was it.
pretty lame event. i'm sure the good stuff will pop up as the day goes on.

·
Registered
622 Posts

I went to a kmart about 30 miles away because it was bigger and I figured it would be more boxes to open. There were 32 people there. All the kids and everything. They drew numbers to see who went first. The first lady they toild her she could only choose 5 cars because they only had 16 boxes. Then the manager walked up and said buy all you want. The next two money grubbing older guys were drawn first. They grabbed their boxes and then proceded to keep the whole box plus steal out of other peoples boxes while they were still going through them. I didn't get a box. I was so ticked off I didn't say anything.
I just left and went to my local kmart. They had 16 boxes and only 12 people showed up. Most people were still there. 4 got to open two boxes. When I got there and told them what happened to me they started helping me look for cars and even gave me some of there doubles. They said out of 16 boxes not one T-Hunt or 1 panel showed up. Another guy came later than me and I shared one of my redlines he wanted. ONe guy also said he found two mystery cars and I could have one. Against my better judgement I took one.
I was right. It was a What-4-2 instead of the cuda.
I then walked back to the rack in toys and it had just been stocked. I found 4 of the 5 car Faster than ever set hanging on the racks.
One of those cases where a bad day turned into a good one but I will never shop at the other store again.

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
No Kmarts,within in a 50 mile radius had anything today.
Most stores ,(on the list)didn't even know what I was talking about.
Finally,I learned that nothing was shipped yet,to any store, in that coastal mid-Western Fl region
"HotWheels day" is postponed, untill next Saturday.

....what a total crock and waste of precious fuel resources :rolleyes:

·
Registered
632 Posts
I made out pretty well at my K Mart 16 cases 16 people!!! Each got case --- in mine i got 1 hot bird, 1 mystery car,1 55 panel, and i picked out redline truck and redline nova ----- my case was only one with a hotbird!!! There were about 6 mystery cars and 6 55 panels ----- so tell me these mystery cars are gonna be rare now??? After everyone was done i grabed 2 F 150's a Chevelle a poison arrow and a new 2007 Mustang ----- They also drew tickets for the T Shirt which i bought for 14.99 -- Got the Shirley Muldowney's Funny car which is pretty neat ---- so not to bad of a day --oh I only saw maybe 3 hunts ot of those cases

·
Registered
538 Posts
JLWFAN said:
I made out pretty well at my K Mart 16 cases 16 people!!! Each got case --- in mine i got 1 hot bird, 1 mystery car,1 55 panel, and i picked out redline truck and redline nova ----- my case was only one with a hotbird!!! There were about 6 mystery cars and 6 55 panels ----- so tell me these mystery cars are gonna be rare now??? After everyone was done i grabed 2 F 150's a Chevelle a poison arrow and a new 2007 Mustang ----- They also drew tickets for the T Shirt which i bought for 14.99 -- Got the Shirley Muldowney's Funny car which is pretty neat ---- so not to bad of a day --oh I only saw maybe 3 hunts ot of those cases
What t hunts were they?

·
Registered
793 Posts
At my store there were 24 cases and at least 50 people.I did get to open a case but no hunt. Out of 24 cases, 6 hunts,18 55 Chevy Panel trucks and 6 that I never managed to get, a HotBird.They were in the same cases the hunts were in, case code AA.
I scored 2 Panel Trucks, a 64 Buick Rivera that the car and blister were glued upside down on the card,and 1 of 2 HTF(at my store) varients.
Be on the lookout for Torpedo Jones with lace wheels insted of the 3 spoke and the green Montezooma with black interior insted of chrome.
I got the Torpedo Jones but missed the Montezooma. Also got everything Redline Fever posted, just not as many extras.
Also that mystery car above is called What-4-2 not whipit.
What made my day was 4 of the 6 t-hunts were found by little kids.

Also I found the only yellow Ford GT-40 with redlines at my store and scored another at Wal*mart on the way home.

·
Registered
10,573 Posts
K mart finds

I found the chevy truck,68 nova, blue c6 vette, gt40, 260 z car,black chevelle,GREEN HEMI,black ferrari 333sp, black enzo, and cobra daytona and yellow mustang eleanor. NO treasure hunts or mystery cars. Greensboro N.C. AREA.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
What a waste of my time. Except for the K-Mart exclusive Mustang there was nothing I wanted, plenty available. Lots of Hot Birds being left behind. Didn't see any of the 55 panels and most of the stuff in the cases was stuff I saw at WM earlier in the week.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Well here in nebraska we had 16 boxes 4 t hunts and the repaints some 07s and i was lucky enough to pull a t hunt cul8er not a total wash out. thanks Bob :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
16 cases for 16 people. i got the cul8r TH and some of the other cars including a red Mustang on a Mopar Madness Viper card. Some of the interesting finds by other people. Torpedo Jones with lace wheels rather than 3 spokes. C6 Corvette with clear or tinted windows on both old and new cards. El Camino with wide and thin white stripe. About equal amounts of TH (AA cases) and 55 panels (AD cases). Not many Mystery cars. The cul8r is up for trade since it is the only other TH I found this year

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
sschevyman1 said:
I found the chevy truck,68 nova, blue c6 vette, gt40, 260 z car,black chevelle,GREEN HEMI,black ferrari 333sp, black enzo, and cobra daytona and yellow mustang eleanor. NO treasure hunts or mystery cars. Greensboro N.C. AREA.
[/IMG]
I found 7 of these redline nova`s at wal-mart thursday.Very nice looking car

1 - 20 of 49 Posts