Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
WOW, don't everyone jump in at once.
Hi bunkster, welcome aboard ! Can't help ya myself I'm a 'figure' guy.
Dabbler

·
Registered
336 Posts
Hello,
I'm in need of some decals for the General Lee 1/24 scale.So far I have not been able to find any unless I buy the kit.Can anyone help me out?I need them ASAP for a contest.Any info will be helpful.Ertl does not carry any extras.Thanks.
Kirt

·
Registered
336 Posts
If you are talking about the decals,I still do need them.I've had no luck finding any even on ebay.Let me know how much you want for them and I'll give you my address.Thank you.
Kirt

·
Registered
336 Posts
Tony,
I tried to send you my address but for some reason it didn't go through.I'll send it through this site.It 's Kirt Dillon 2637 68th st se Caledonia Mich.49316.I know I'm not suppose to do this but it was the only way I could get it to you.Thanks.
Kirt

·
Registered
336 Posts
Hello modelers,
I just recently painted the new revell dodge charger hugger orange.I used the testors spray paint.It's been dry for a few days now.When I started to build it I noticed that the paint was wearing off around the windows and the doors.I did wash the model and let it airdry.What would cause the paint to wear off?I had to use some touch-up paint to touch-up what was coming off.Any info will be helpful.As of now,I have to use spray cans as I don't have an airbrush.Thanks.Kirt

1 - 11 of 11 Posts