Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the back of the latest premiere tractors (with the silver and gold coins) it mentions a gold plated tractor. Mine is a muddy version so i dont want to open it. But i am interested in how to get this tractor. If anyone has opened one and can pass this information on, i would greatly appreciate it.

Also i would be interested in knowing if there are more tractors comeing out to this set since the gold plated tractor is #17. I was told this was a 4 tractor run. Thanks to anyone who can clear this up for me.

Jeremy

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
Jeremy

You have to collect 8 other tractors and submit the upc codes and dated receipt plus shipping (I think this i sright, going from memory) to get the gold plated one.

So just go out and buy 8 more tractors and crack them open and send away

Rob

·
Registered
418 Posts
Macs_Little_Car said:
Jeremy

You have to collect 8 other tractors and submit the upc codes and dated receipt plus shipping (I think this i sright, going from memory) to get the gold plated one.

So just go out and buy 8 more tractors and crack them open and send away

Rob
Mac
Do they have to be this series or can you buy the first series premiers. Does it make a difference which ones you buy?
Thanks
David

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You were right mac. i just wish i had read a little more closely. I bought 2 sets of 4 tractors off of epay before i reread your post and saw that i needed dated receipts. Stupid me. I wonder if they would honer epay receipts.......

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
Not sure if they have to be this series or not.... if you buy one of this series and open it up, there is a sheet in the package telling all the details

1 - 6 of 6 Posts