Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,806 Posts
i hope you like it.If you do, good for you .
This is more shat like Super treasure Hunts that are fabricated to seem like something special but are really not. If you want something real and special GO VINTAGE. Don't mean to be mean or nasty, but don't believe the hype and nonsense.

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
First, Congrats...More like don't listen to the Incorrect...Actually, the m2's are FAR rarer than super treasure hunts, i've seen two of these posted, 3 of the prior camaro, and two merc, versus literally over 100 supers in the last 2 months, and vintage, please, who wants a bent axle green with dayglo purple tampos 1979 funny car that is tore to hell..this chase is suhweeet, unlike cars with bent axles missing pieces and such.." If you want something real and special"...by the way, your m2 chase is a hologram..

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
All I will say is Vintage Cars were made in high #ers for their time compared to M2 Cars we see today, so buy what you like and enjoy what you have.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
That is sweet. I like it for no other reason then it is a kick azz old truck with hogh detail and a freakin snow plow. And it has some very nice gold accent. I like the looks of it better than then chrome. Some vehicles just look awesome like that, chase or not it is awesome. I woul have bought that in a second and never let that one go. Im picky about M2s and sometimes they groww off me very quickly after purchase but that one i might have to chase after. I love it.

Very nice find

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks I appreciate all the positive comments. I did buy it because I like it so much and not because it is a chase. I did pay a premium for it and and that's okay with me. I also picked up an M2 1966 gold Mustang chase again for the same reasons as above.

·
Registered
9,674 Posts
That's awesome. I never knew it had a plow. I'm going to Walmart to buy one.

I collect stuff from the 1940's to now. Its all stuff I want.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
I agree with everybody else as long as you like it and are happy with it that is all that counts. I happen to love M2 Machines and am redoing my displays so that the M2's are displayed front and center.

That is a great find and I have not seen that one yet.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dave, that's funny I did the same thing. I now have a special display case designated only for M2's. So far, of all 1:64's I have seen M2's have the best subject matter and detail. Howard

1 - 11 of 11 Posts