Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp, now live and running until Thursday, September 23rd! Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
I have found that there are actually some good deals to be had on Ebay. I think one that I saw worked out to be about $9 a car. The online hobby shops usually seem to be a little higher. Some of the board sponsers here seem pretty reasonable. I haven't bought a whole case in a while. One of these days when my budget loosens up a bit, I want a case of F&F. I'm sure there will be some other cool stuff out by then.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Someone recently posted about this and quoted prices in the $6.50-$7.00 range. A great price--even for spares. Ebay's prices fluctuate around that level too.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
luke the duke said:
ok so i didnt do to bad giving 66.98 with shipping got from ebay only person who bid

That's a great price....I saw those auctions last week........definately a GREAT price for a set shipped.

I've seen some individuals on E-bay who sell off alot of single JL TJets also.....alot have starting prices of $4.99 on average.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts