Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys.

I haven't built new any models yet, but I am experimenting with a little digital camera my wife got for X-mas. I'll admit the pics I took to test aren't that good for contrast and backgrounds, etc, but they do show the colour better than my old Ashihi Spotmatic 35mm camera did.

Have a look :

Pentax 35mm film camera - Outdoors, no flash.

Mini digi cam - indoors with flash

Wierd, isn't it.

Tommorrow I'll have to try in daylight with no flash.

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, he's wearing a Monster Hobbies T-shirt. IT's my work. I don't think I like how the flash makes his head look a minty green. I'll try the digital camera a little more today. I finally figured out how to turn off the flash.

·
Lifetime Quacka
1,725 Posts
Well that is a cool shirt for sure. Did you paint it or did you do it with a pen/marker? I might have to jazz up a couple of my figures' t-shirts when the time rolls around. I really like that.

I need to get a new camera to replace my old 100 dollar digital HP photosmart. It is easily 6 or 7 years old and does not take the best of pictures. John P's 800 dollar thing is nice. Wadda you usin' there MadCap? Can anyone ring in on digital cameras for a second? Would like something that is good for close-ups. How many jig-a-watts do I need?

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just have a little $50-100 unit that uses the standard 300dpi. It's a Xmas gift camera. It can't get too close.

I'd like to buy one of those $800 units though.

The shirt was a decal I scanned and re-printed using a Lazer printer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.