Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
5,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... I am going on a vacation (in my mind of course) - going to buy me a new Hummer H1 Wagon (lot of room for little cars and trucks in the back), chrome package, push bar and roof rack. Full leather interior, all the goodies, and a full blown surround a/v outfit - dvds in the seats and the works. Who cares about gas?

Going to swing from Minneapolis to South Bend and pick up my friend Markhos and then heading back to Chi Town and south out OLD Route 66 for some fun and games ....

Who is coming with?? What are you bringing??? Where should we stop?? Where should we go??

If you want to be part of this trip you best have something cool to bring or planned........

·
Registered
999 Posts
When you "go through St. Louie; Joplin, Missouri...", I can meet you with hot wings and beer! I'll bring $$$ for gas and diecast, and I promise not to hold hands!

Mike

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
When you get around to swinging through Maryland, I'm gonna add my 12,000 lb winch and we're going to get that baby nice and muddy when we go four wheeling!!! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
Man if you swing through the north land (hey the colors are starting to show) I'll toss in lots of DVDs and CDs to pass the time on the road! Just a little side trip for ya. Salmon are running up here to, maybe we should stop off to pick up a boat and do some fishing!

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
You can stop and pick me up on your way up to get Gerald. I don't have any DVDs, but I can bring a bunch of BVDs that are mint in the pakage. I'll cook up a monster batch of buffalo and chipolte chili too.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Swing a lil' west from Chi-Town...You've seen what I can do to a Hummer.

Increase the performance,lower the mileage,make it capable of climbing over slower obstacles.

I'll bring snacks for during the ride & movies. Maybe we could trip out to Cali, look up the modman.

Jeff Fleetwood

·
Registered
120 Posts
On your way to California...come to Houston,Texas...we will print you guys a "Special" Tour T-Shirt...Feed you some BIG Texas Extra Large Shrimp from the Gulf of Mexico...to go with the Margaritas and t-bone steaks...Tacos...Enchiladas..Tamales...Marijuana Milk Shakes...and what ever makes you HAPPY...JUST KIDDING ABOUT THE MILK SHAKES...BUT THERE IS A PLACE HERE IN HOUSTON THAT SERVES A MILK SHAKE WITH THIS NAME...Never been there but have been told about it from several people.

R

·
0 Posts
chadms said:
come a little further south in IL and i can show you boys how to kill a deer.

Let me see, the last one I saw killed was by a Semi on I-55 at 65 MPH, lights on, air horn blaring and all 18 tires locked up and screaming....... pretty crafty creatures.. :tongue:

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Well if I'm in on this dig, we ain't takin' on no male passengers. We give out free JL castings. We'll throw 'em out like penny candy. We'll hit all the cool car shows and food jaunts and visit all the HT friends. Mark B's Mr. Microphone will have to stay home this year and so will his rap cd's. LOL

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Shoot, If you you're tripin out to Cali, then come on over to the Suburbs (Washington & Oregon) and you can see if you can out run the Volcano. Siesmologists are saying it will blow again. (Mt. St. Helens)
Along with all the other fun things around here. (Windsurfing in the Gorge, Taking the Inland Cruise up to Alaska, Fishing, Hunting, Scuba Diving, getting stuck in traffic, Hiking, boating, Sea-Kayaking, Just to name a few)
We'll have Pacific Salmon and Angus Steaks, Clams, Prawns and beer. Micro brews if your interested also.
Come on out before it gets cold. :)
Richard

·
Banned
5,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
visiting...

Thinking taking Rt 66 all the way down then shooting up to Vegas - is Harrah's still there??

Maybe shooting West to the coast - (gotta visit Mod) - checking out West Coast Choppers, maybe even Boyd's shop.

Any other venues along this path??? Anything along Rt 66??

Dip

1 - 15 of 15 Posts