Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, im looking for a .21 GO TECH engine, and cant find any dealers in the US. anybody know where i can find one?? thanks

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
hi, im looking for a .21 GO TECH engine, and cant find any dealers in the US. anybody know where i can find one?? thanks
go to rctech on the off road forum find Go engine link. Look for 22 Racer think he is in Minnesota. Problem is there starting a new network here, it looks like they want you to go through your LHS. RUNE I think is the importer.

scott

·
Registered
10,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
go to rctech on the off road forum find Go engine link. Look for 22 Racer think he is in Minnesota. Problem is there starting a new network here, it looks like they want you to go through your LHS. RUNE I think is the importer.

scott
i did see that there, and emailed who they told me to ([email protected]) and email failed. so i was kinda stuck after that, amain carries them and wont have untill next month, and the 5 port is now discontinued, GO tech also has a new line of motors coming out at the middle to end of december. but not sure if they will be getting any of the new arrivals???? hmmmm. the only place i can find them now is hong kong and tiwain, 30 to 40.00 to ship and up to 30 days to get to me. what to do??? what to do???

1 - 3 of 3 Posts