Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The set comes in a lovely wooden box, and contains a midget, dirt & sprint car raced by Parnelli Jones.

1. The box closed

2. The box open

3. #98 Willard Battery Special Midget

4. #1 Fike Plumbing Special Sprint Car

5. #98 Willard Battery Special Dirt Car

All three come with removeable engine covers to show off the engine.

Cheers,

Steve

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok Domenic - but the following are from three other GMP sets :

1. Midget from the Konstant Hot set

2. Sprint car from the Wynn's Friction set

3. A J Foyt's Dirt car from the Dirt Track Legends set

These are great sets.

Cheers,

Steve

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
AWESOME cars Steve!

Great pics as usual!

Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all, I'm trying to hunt down the A J Foyt 3 car set - was outbid on the bay a couple of days ago :(

Steve

·
Registered
66 Posts
I seen these awhile back I found them all but the Dirt Track Legends set if anyone knows were to get one let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
66 Posts
Steve thanks for ghost models web site I have all the 1/43rd three car sets and the three carousel Indy winners I'm missing the 1911 Indy winner but we'll find it.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lsc said:
Steve thanks for ghost models web site I have all the 1/43rd three car sets and the three carousel Indy winners I'm missing the 1911 Indy winner but we'll find it.
Pleased that you've picked up the Dirt Track Legends set - I'm still hunting for the A J Foyt 3 car set.

Steve

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The bay has come up trumps and the Foyt set has been won at a very reasonable price :)

Steve

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lsc said:
If you got that for what I think you did you got a real good deal
As they don't come up very often, 'tis probably the set you're thinking of. Anyway, I can't wait to set my eyes on it :tongue:

Steve

·
Registered
5 Posts
hi

i'm new to this site and i have the parnelli jones 3 car box set. i'm torn between keeping it and selling it as i'm extremely strapped for cash right now. at this exact moment i'm just curious as to how much these are worth. if anyone can tell me it'd be greatly appreciated.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts