Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Crazed Painter
7,230 Posts
This COLLECTION would be hard to obtain in ho scale...WOW!

Damn, I'd have to be driving some of those every day. :thumbsup::thumbsup: rr
Yeah me to....Rich has first dibs on that Nova...dang it. :cry: Can we just take turns please...me next!

Bob...there are enough cars in this collection for all of us...zilla

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know you guys have lots of good car collections over there but this collection just blows me away. No little block, autos allowed!!!!

·
Registered
964 Posts
I know you guys have lots of good car collections over there but this collection just blows me away. No little block, autos allowed!!!!
I hate to tell you but I thought I saw a few 302's (69 Z28) I'll be glad to take the Light Blue one off his hands. I don't know about the early Novas either. Sorry.:hat:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Really nice collection. The '66 GTO with the red inner fenderwells brought back memorites of old pictures I've seen of them in that period, it was a popular thing to do.

·
LED Burner Outer
11,710 Posts
A buddy from my old car club had a 69 302 Z28. He scrapped the block (cracked) but managed to save the heads.. That was one pretty car!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Banned
448 Posts
The red fender well liners on the GTO were an option. They were made of plastic and were put inside the fenders. Pontiac / Buick / Oldsmobile didn't have Big /Small blocks they used one casting that had pretty much the same external dimensions particular to there design. Chevy on the other hand did have big & small blocks

·
Registered
245 Posts
nice collection,i dig the nomad and the 2 novas pictured.also the Biscayne and impalas.

nice tribute to mr gibbs on the camaro.did you notice the yenko badge in the back of the camaro?69 made.numbers should be correct.

i wonder if he had any nickey cars there or anything built by dick harrell??

must me nice to have that kind of spending money.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts