Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Oh wow! Green Machines now have upholstery options as well? I should have gotten the green piped black leather in my custom 442! Awesome find cool man - definitely one of my favs!

Franky

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
You found the variation!

·
Registered
631 Posts
Very cool to see both side by side! :thumbsup: I wonder if the seat variations will be a common thing for the future? :confused: Thanx for sharing Joe!! You are da GM KING! :tongue:

WLf

·
Registered
490 Posts
Interesting ... from Woody's original post about this, and GL's reply (that the factory making them had put in the wrong interior), it was believed that this was a very rare error ... at first. Now, cool has 1, Woody has 1 (or had 1 -- it's up on e Bay), another HT member has mentioned that he just got 1, and still another HT member sent me pics of 2 that he just found (I've traded him for one of them). Plus, 2 others seem to have surfaced on e Bay. So far, that makes 7 confirmed finds so far within the past week or so. Still a very nice piece ... but how rare will it turn out to be? We also know that this same GM is turning up with green seats. This should be interesting :dude:. Anyone have thoughts about this? Error or vari? Rare or not?

gr6120

1 - 7 of 7 Posts