Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 336 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
With the low availability of foam tires it's hard making the switch.. Anyone with foam tires are you really getting more laps compared to when you were driving with rubber tires?

·
Banned
60 Posts
jimmie said:
With the low availability of foam tires it's hard making the switch.. Anyone with foam tires are you really getting more laps compared to when you were driving with rubber tires?
Jimmie? as in T3, Mercedes, audi, blue and white rc body jimmie?

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
jimmie said:
HI Jimmie, Long tome no see! Why do you think they race them seperate? They are way faster.
MR.BUDWEISER

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's been a long time since I seen you guys. I must get my hands on a T4 this indooor season! Yea it's Big Daddy!

·
Registered
897 Posts
twitch0606 said:
and your stupid for getting banned over that so the jokes on u hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :jest: heres u-> :tongue:
You should be happy you finally have something to laf about! :freak:

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Thats ok my spelling stinks also thats why I use dictionary.com when I am not sure so I dont look like an idiot. heheheh :cool: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
897 Posts
twitch0606 said:
same here but i use word, if im not in a hurry, that is what dustin is talking about i type faster than him so i tend to mess up a wee bit more.
Dude you lie to much,

I have a typing award here on my wall now and when I am at your house you have to look at the keyboard and besides you type slower than my dad. :jest:
Also when you first typed in your T4 at buy and sell it took you for ever and you kept misspelling things so I had to do it. Ask your brother! :cool:

·
Registered
897 Posts
bustedparts said:
Ive never broke anything on my t4,You must hit to much stuff.My t4 is ready to rock!
Don't get me wrong the T4 is a great truck but everywhere I have been the #1 part that breaks all the time is the A arms. My friend has already gone through at least 6 in one season not including the summer.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I know I must give up the T3. Not fast enough in corners. The T4 is faster. I'm tempted to try Losi.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
jimmie said:
I know I must give up the T3. Not fast enough in corners. The T4 is faster. I'm tempted to try Losi.
Jimmie, David just sold his T4 and baught a losi (dumb move) he regrets it now. Now he is going to get a T4 again. :thumbsup: Smart move dave!!

1 - 20 of 336 Posts