Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 336 Posts

· Registered
874 Posts
jimmie said:
With the low availability of foam tires it's hard making the switch.. Anyone with foam tires are you really getting more laps compared to when you were driving with rubber tires?
HI Jimmie, Long tome no see! Why do you think they race them seperate? They are way faster.
MR.BUDWEISER

· Registered
880 Posts
twitch0606 said:
same here but i use word, if im not in a hurry, that is what dustin is talking about i type faster than him so i tend to mess up a wee bit more.
Dude you lie to much,

I have a typing award here on my wall now and when I am at your house you have to look at the keyboard and besides you type slower than my dad. :jest:
Also when you first typed in your T4 at buy and sell it took you for ever and you kept misspelling things so I had to do it. Ask your brother! :cool:

· Registered
880 Posts
bustedparts said:
Ive never broke anything on my t4,You must hit to much stuff.My t4 is ready to rock!
Don't get me wrong the T4 is a great truck but everywhere I have been the #1 part that breaks all the time is the A arms. My friend has already gone through at least 6 in one season not including the summer.

1 - 20 of 336 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.