Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp, now live and running until Thursday, September 23rd! Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Bret Lund
2,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This week is the week to get 19 turn up and running. I'll have a number of them with me if you need to borrow one. Scott , Myself, Harryballs, Tommy, thats 4 so bring em' on, Rod, Jim, Wade, Wayne, Leroy, Clayton???

Later, Bret

Having impatience get's you nowhere,
having patients makes you a Doctor. :p

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Hey Bret

I will be there. I wont need a 19 turn though I have plenty that never were ran.

HAHA

Jason

·
*Justin Smith*
930 Posts
my name was not mentioned apparantly i am not wanted :cry: My mod car should be here this week or the next.

·
Registered
203 Posts
neither was mine justin so dont be sad. come to canada with us this weekend where the racing is great and the Flea Flickers are plenty. :p

·
Registered
451 Posts
Hey Slappy, I agree with the flea flicker!!!! Applied it myself a few times, and its been returned too. I'll bring those stickers with me Sunday, havent had a chance to get to the post office, sorry.

·
*Justin Smith*
930 Posts
weee37 said:
neither was mine justin so dont be sad. come to canada with us this weekend where the racing is great and the Flea Flickers are plenty. :p
I was gonna go but i have a P.S.A.T. test on saturday. My mod car will be here tommarow but i dont have a servo or reciever yet if anyone has a nice futaba servo and futaba 27mhz fm reciever lmk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts