Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Bret Lund
2,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This week is the week to get 19 turn up and running. I'll have a number of them with me if you need to borrow one. Scott , Myself, Harryballs, Tommy, thats 4 so bring em' on, Rod, Jim, Wade, Wayne, Leroy, Clayton???

Later, Bret

Having impatience get's you nowhere,
having patients makes you a Doctor. :p

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Hey Bret

I will be there. I wont need a 19 turn though I have plenty that never were ran.

HAHA

Jason

·
*Justin Smith*
930 Posts
my name was not mentioned apparantly i am not wanted :cry: My mod car should be here this week or the next.

·
Registered
203 Posts
neither was mine justin so dont be sad. come to canada with us this weekend where the racing is great and the Flea Flickers are plenty. :p

·
Registered
451 Posts
Hey Slappy, I agree with the flea flicker!!!! Applied it myself a few times, and its been returned too. I'll bring those stickers with me Sunday, havent had a chance to get to the post office, sorry.

·
*Justin Smith*
930 Posts
weee37 said:
neither was mine justin so dont be sad. come to canada with us this weekend where the racing is great and the Flea Flickers are plenty. :p
I was gonna go but i have a P.S.A.T. test on saturday. My mod car will be here tommarow but i dont have a servo or reciever yet if anyone has a nice futaba servo and futaba 27mhz fm reciever lmk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts