Votes: 5 83.3%
  • 18 scale class

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i tried a 4300 there at gb it might be too much for the side of the track. this is a very short track.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
come one everyone i need some feed back on casses for next season so i can get working on eerything and rules set.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
6 cell Mod,,,,thats for my buddy Jason H,,,the mod man!

Actually this has nothing to do with a class selection but I heard neat idea that Marshalls is doing this summer at there track. It might be something to consider at Glen Burnie and Seaford. Offer $$ to the first person that breaks the 2007 record at Glen Burnie. It may be a piece of cheese to motivate attendance and or draw more racers. It doesn't have to be a lot of money say $10 grand lol. Just something to think about. I think 13.5 would be the class I would most like to race. I hope to race there again in the fall. Have a good day and keep up the good work Toby.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Those of us on TBRC that are handling the program classes are thinking the 13.5 would be better for the size of the track. I however have no trouble with anyone wanting a 4300 class BUT those that want it will have to support it.

As for the rookie class for the 07 07 season it's looking like spec batteries and ??? motor. We still need feed back about the motor choice between 1:spec with spec brushes 2: stock with any brush FULL face only or 3: the 13.5 brushless with a gear ratio range for them to be in. One way or the other I would lke the rookie class to be fun for them with a selection of equipment that can or could take them to other tracks.

REMEMBER without you the racer there is no racing so come out and play !!!

·
Registered
557 Posts
i dont care,,,please talk with jimmy,mike,buddy,dennis etc to see what they want. they are the guys that support gb the most.06/ 07 was a great year hope to see a good 07/08 thanks again.... :wave:

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cole thats why we are doing all this to have a even better 07/08 season there at gb and in hopes of having an 08/09 season too. if we dont get more to show up and race then oval racing as we know it will be gone. With all the fun we all have there would be a shame to lose it. You all are a great bunch of guys to race with.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts