Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Definately HTF!! But at that price?! No way! I love his individual pricing for all his connect cars by their "rarity" I've been trying to get that one at a resonable price since they came out. no luck so far...but someday!

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Definately HTF!! But at that price?! No way! I love his individual pricing for all his connect cars by their "rarity" I've been trying to get that one at a resonable price since they came out. no luck so far...but someday!
Big Lots is probably the best place to start. I've seen many oldies there.:wave:

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Im thinking so since i saw that one in a stack of about 20 connect cars at a crappy grocery store. Maybe a month or so ago. They had tons of those cars. Guess i should have picked it up. Lol. Maybe bext time i drive back up that way ill stop and check if its still there. Probably will be since it is a ghetto shop and bag. Have to remember that one. Those cars are all over Five Below. Pretty much the only one that wasnt at shop and bag was the mail in one.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I admit, at first I thought it was extremely high, but it seems some connect cars are bringing close to that. Anyone else check the completed listings? $26 & $32 for loose ones? How about the superbird selling for up to $100! And there has been far more of the superbirds listed than this chevelle.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im thinking so since i saw that one in a stack of about 20 connect cars at a crappy grocery store. Maybe a month or so ago. They had tons of those cars. Guess i should have picked it up. Lol. Maybe bext time i drive back up that way ill stop and check if its still there. Probably will be since it is a ghetto shop and bag. Have to remember that one. Those cars are all over Five Below. Pretty much the only one that wasnt at shop and bag was the mail in one.
Eric,
Go back up there and see what's left. I'll give five bucks for them, LOL. Don't get stabbed though!:tongue:

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
some of the connect cars were HTF but like most sereis that mattel screwed the pooch on and did not get them out the people who were lucky to find the last cars of the sereis that did not see mass distrubtion now are very delusional about their prices.

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
Say what? Connect cars are worth money now? I have a few, I should go see what they're going for.
I pitched the cubes though, that's how much of a nut I am about conserving space.

Notice this car is being sold with "price sticker pull off creases" on the card.
If it didn't have those, the car would be worth $175 easily! :lol:

·
Registered
453 Posts
If you happen to go back, and the chevelle is available...I would love to pay for your time and gas and the chevelle! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,742 Posts
This series never was a big hit. When the first wave came out they sat and not many places went beyond that because the first release never moved.
There are a few that are valued at over $50, the '58 Impala from West Virginia the '66 Nova from Montana this '70 Chevelle, the '07 Chevy Tahoe which was the mail in and the Plymouth Superbird which is around $100. The rest are not much more than $4 to $6 at best.
I only have two of them, I never liked these myself.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts