Hobbyist Forums banner

Giggle giggle, Target FtW

1K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  Mike(^RacerX^) 
#1 ·
Figure I'd stop this morning. And what greeted me at the front of the peg on the end cap. The 2 I really wanted to find and first big box finds. No regs just these. I couldn't believe it.
Woot!

See less See more
#3 ·
I stopped at Wally World last night after 10pm. Hanging on the front of a well picked through selection I found the DW-1. I don't know how they could have missed it. I'm glad they did though! The last time I found something other than mainlines was last year. I found the regular '57 Chevy TH (although technically it's still a mainline car).

Around here, just finding new stock that hasn't been pillaged is excitement in itself!

#4 ·
I hear that. I also found a couple of the Hot Ones Lomg Gones at the same store a few weeks ago which was a cool score for me. I have been checking this store regularly for a while and no Hunts but again running late decided it couldn't hurt to check and man did that pay off. Best $1.87 I've ever spent.

#7 ·
Congrats :thumbsup:

Nothing comes out of the backroom in THs anymore in my area

I was in TRU a couple days ago and a employee asked me if I found everything I was looking for and I explained what I was after and she went underneath the counter and pulled out a case of HWs that was already open. I looked through it, noticed it was a case full of short cards 2010. I did manage to find a couple cars I could use as customs and as I was ready to hand back the case to the girl I happend to see a green card as was shocked it a T Bird TH reg... I am guessing the person who opened it took the Super and left the reg as they do not fetch much for trades or cash. I left happy though with the cars I am going to use as customs. The TH will be put in with all the other ones I found throughout the yrs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.