Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi fellas this is a new thread that will show whats goin on at my place. i call it ghetto speed. i,m not good at any 1 thing but i do try them all!! be it routing a trak, buildin a scratch build or even air brushing. i,m not good at any of them,again i encourage you atleast try some of the stuff you see here on HT. as you can see the shop is tiny but it does have a bar n grille attached! yes this is the only place i know of where you can drink n smoke n turn the music up to 11 then take a high powerd car out on an enclosed circuit!! without hurting anybody(but yourself) so please enjoy the view and topics and please add in if you like. the first car in to the speed hut is the pan that i recently built it made good power but it did have some wheel hop. the fix was to replce the axel and try the sili foams that fixed it but good now this is my fav to turn laps (as of today) here at ghetto speed "we do our bidness up front n partey in the rear". so more to come from the ghetto just a lil slow theses days!! thanx for lookin . joe g

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
miss wrench already

doba n copper thanx for stoppin by. i gotta figure how to use the photo bucket again...i did use it along time ago. hoping that pics will be bigger n better.diggin the ghetto cab copper nice! hoping our boy wrench 88 is pointing n laughin at us!!

·
Crazed Painter
7,230 Posts
joegri,

Looks like a neat orange race car to me!!

It screams I'm One Bad Mo Fo so look out drive-way sitters & curb crunchers.

ghetto speed...love it!

Bob...In the Ghetto by Elvis the Pelvis...zilla

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
thanx for droppin by the ghetto

wow what a nite!! came to the cave to clean-up after the opening and found that somebody tried to rip the wheels off of the pan car (found it up on old tires). lastnite also coincides with our 16 years of marital bliss! thanx to my tm for being my wife and puttin up with my crap ! i think i,ll get a junk yard dog to leave here. cuz today is so humid n rainey i have a few things i want to get done. the porsche is gonna get mounted with a body clip and the wagon is in for a breakdown, clean n tune. zilla that is a great old tune man! i tried to use the photobucket but i just cant figure out how to use it. i,ll try again later .

·
Villain
4,632 Posts
Nice start Joe, using photobucket saves you tons in the memory department and allows you to post many more pictures than normal.

Can't wait to see more.

·
LED Burner Outer
11,710 Posts
Glad to see you got the shop open for business Joeg!!! You might want a couple dogs if you have high $$$ cars there to work on. Tell me about the wagon. Inquiring minds want to know!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
some meade bro,s resins

here ya go scman these are from the meade bro,s but i,m pretty sure you cant get these anymore cuz of some lawyers and what not. atleast thats what i read bout a year ago.

·
LED Burner Outer
11,710 Posts
I had a feeling Joe. Thanks for the quick answer. I will forever be kicking myself in the arse for not getting while the getting was good. :(

·
Registered
161 Posts
Nope. Mead stuff isn't around no more.
BUT..that Chevelle wagon CAN be gotten. ;)And..I know where there are 4 right now, with more easily obtainable. And from a 'new' source too! ;)
Nice lookin stuff tho! :thumbsup:
Ron (Bondo) :dude:

1 - 20 of 178 Posts