Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fest shirt cleaning day. Got my bottle of bleach. How many "glugs" is 3/4 cup?
I'll wing it.
That may have been a bit much. But its a small bottle. (no I didnt use it all).
Finishing the clothes in the closet (or dryer as married people call it) to make room for the "hopefully" whites. I'll let you know the outcome. Hey Jim!... May need another one!!!

Now onto the pink T-Bucket. And I got to admit I like it. Isnt that the same casting as the Grafitti series 1923? I've noticed they both look a little large for a 1/64 as compared to the other cars. The "Baseball Bug" looks to be a bit obese also. i'm guessing they were made a bit larger so they wouldnt seem so small next to the other cars. I was told the new VW's are as big as a full size but I'm driving the 89 Town Car so everything seems little.

Anyway, back to laundry

·
Registered
309 Posts
I have a GREAT IDEA!! If the shirt stays pink just get a big round white hat (pimp style) with a big feather (purple or pink) in it. Next get some shades, BIG with CHROME! If it's getting chilly there you might spring for a white full length coat with fake fur around the collar.

NOW you're ready to cruise in the 89 Lincoln. Might I suggest some gold Daytons for it too?:dude:

Good luck on the shirt. This weekend I have to de-stinkafy some of my shirts my better-half left in the washer too long.

·
Registered
120 Posts
"Good Luck" in getting the "Pink Out"!!!Speaking of pink...the 63 VW Karmann Ghia (car#3) in the 2004 Holiday Classic Series is fantastic looking.I found eight of them at my Hobby Lobby Stores.I have a feeling it may end up being the "Hot Car" of the twelve car issue.Thanks...JIM

·
Registered
120 Posts
Corvette Al...check out your local Wally or Sams...they sell a product called OdoBan that my wife swears by.Thanks...JIM

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Still pink, dumped the rest of the bottle of Clorox in for a last ditch effort.

My sis got me the big round hat. Purple with gold feather (I wear it during Minnesota Viking games, she got my colors right).

Hmm... I threw away the Thank You car, ruined the T-shirt. Anyone else having my luck lately? :(

At least I have a good sense of humor.

By the way, ripping open about 30 cars at once makes a mess too.
Love this hobby :thumbsup:

·
Registered
481 Posts
I told you no bleach damnit and dont make me pimp slap you! Now you are going to ruin all your clothes becuase it stays in the washer for the next load! Just ask my kids!

Dont feel bad I paid about $100 for the HT #2 car and I cant remember where I put it???

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You lost it?
Thanks for the tip. I'll run a "no clothes" wash to rinse out machine. Its only a water bill.
Check out ebay for a one of a kind custom Fest shirt... The only one made in pink!

·
Registered
7,303 Posts
ha ha! that nasty pink Roadster...I keep putting in back in the Barbie aisle where it belongs!

but still nobody buys it...no matter what Asile it's in!:jest:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts